Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Well I did a test today..

Options
  • 16-01-2010 8:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

And it came up positive!!!!!!! I still had doubts, I really dont know why. But I just did a 2nd one now (after waiting 4 tense hours) and positive as well! It says 2-3 weeks.

Just waiting for my b/f to come home from work so I can tell him our good news!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭elsy

Congrats. i have a 2 year old and am 7 weeks pregnant on number 2 and even though we tried for both when i got my positive i did get a oh my god did i do the right thing! i think its just nerves cause its now real and not just something you and your bf talk about! but honestly i love been a mammy so much im only 26 and on number 2 cause its just so amazing the past 2 years with my lil girl have been the happiest in my life. so enjoy it all your in for an amazing journey!

Advertisement