Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unfair infraction

Options
  • 16-01-2010 8:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭

I received an unfair infraction for my post here
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=64002699#post64002699
    Yet again i have been misquoted & misunderstood.
    I was answering the OPs direct question in the post above.

It should be noted there is no legal requirement to build a house with a set of construction drawings. Many people build with Planning drawings because their planning drawings are detailed enough to allow construction.
    I have a history of bullying from this mod. (See thread last March)

Other poster to the thread stated they build houses without Construction Drawings, yet they did not get an infraction?

I think this mod is naughty.

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,308 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

You'll find full details of the correct dispute resolution procedure to be followed here. Help Desk is only the last resort when all other avenues have been explored. If you're not comfortable contacting the mod in question, please contact an appropriate CMod, as per the procedure.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭RKQ

Thank you Zaph. I have contacted a Cmod as I am not comfortable contacting the mod in question.

Advertisement