Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Indian takeaways in Letterkenny

Options
  • 16-01-2010 8:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 347 ✭✭

What is the low down on indian resturants what is the best?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭mamakevf

Chilli-shaker on Pearse road is good, it's the only one I use, as I found the food in any of the others, no matter what you got, tasted the same.
    Heard good reports about Shapla but have never been.

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭mk2

shapla is the spot never got a bad take away out of it 5/5;) mmmmmm cobra beer:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭Local-womanizer

Shapla, is really good.

Chilli shaker: on the expensive side but lovely,and a free bottle of beer with the meal:D

Indian Royale: Really nice place,friendly staff.

Cant go wrong with any of them tbh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,548 ✭✭✭Harps

Shapla is the main one I use, always good quality food

Also The Indi Curry House on Port Road near the theatre, never tried it but its pretty good according to people Ive heard from

Theres another one in the Market Square I think but that might be Indian Royale

• Registered Users Posts: 294 ✭✭GeneticDeviant

OK well by far the best is Shapla. I've tried all of them in Letterkenny and the others (Indian Royale, Curry House, Chilli Shaker) aren't up to the same standard.

Shapla not only is the best but the staff are always friendly and helpful. Infact i'd say forget the rest Shapla is the one to go to.

By the way i'm not in any way affiliated with Shapla just love Indian takeaway food.

I come from a town in England that has an award winning Indian takeaway/restaurant, and Shapla is just as good.

• Advertisement
Advertisement