Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Want to do something new in 2010?

Options
  • 16-01-2010 9:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 208 ✭✭

If you're looking for something new to do in 2010 and enjoy meeting new people and sharing new experiences then then our Gospel Choir is just the thing for you. At the moment we have 50 members and are still looking to expand as you can never have enough friends or fun. We are particularly looking to increase the number of men in the choir as they are far outnumbered at the moment. However anyone over 16 is welcome :)

The North Dublin Community Gospel Choir was formed on 16th June 2009, a mere 6 months ago, and has already competed at the Sligo International Choral Festival earning a 2nd and a 3rd place in the competitions into which it was entered.
    The musical director, Jonathan, over the last 7 years has had an awarding gospel choir, the Clonmel Gospel Choir, which won many awards in the AIMS Choral Festival and Navan Choral Festival on 4 different occasions and have also been on RTE nationwide.
    The choir has been formed to reach out to the community and to be fun and lively. We have plenty of concerts and competitions planned for 2010.
    We practice every Tuesday from 8 p.m. to 10 p.m in St. Paul's Church Ayrfield, just off the Malahide Rd (near Tesco's Clarehall).

We also perform every alternate Saturday at St.Paul's Church in Ayrfield at the 6.00 p.m vigil mass.

If you would like to learn more about the choir then visit our website at
    www.ndcgc.com

You can also pledge your support for the choir on our facebook page ;)
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/North-Dublin-Community-Gospel-Choir/189251342403

Any further inquiries please PM me

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 208 ✭✭TheJeanGenie

Hey guys, unfortunately I can't seem to access my old account under my last username. So any inquiries then please PM me at this new 'better-named' account :)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

All 'old' accounts are accessable. See Feedback for more info. If you still have problems then send me a pm.

Advertisement