Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

random act of kindness

• 16-01-2010 9:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 130 ✭✭

I won a 50 euro car service voucher for the chevrolet garage in Waterford in a Christmas raffle.

I just know that I'm never going to use it.

I'll happily post it to anyone who can make use of it. PM me your address. First come first served!

:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Typhoon.

Fairplay tp ya Deise lady.. thats very generous.

I use the Honda garage so i'l pass thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

that is decent. I dont have a car though :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭tommytoofar

Could do with more people like you:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭deisemum

deise-lady over the years I've won a lot of lovely prizes and sometimes something has happened that I couldn't use a prize and I'm superstitious about wasting prizes so I make sure I pass them on, often to strangers on chat rooms. Some of the prizes I've given away were expensive treats. I wouldn't sell a prize though.

Hopefully your next win will be something nice for yourself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

yeah over the years me mother is after winning 3 cars, probably a dozen holidays, computers, televisions etc. She never sells prizes. She doesnt like selling her luck.
    I would take it off you but my leathers are not 100% water proof. I would look a bit odd in a car wash. Would be some laugh though.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 134 ✭✭well butty

nice gesture all the same

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

well butty wrote: »
    nice gesture all the same

yeah very nice in all fairness. If your anywhere near hillview drop it up to me and ill give it to me da. Ill pay ya for it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,411 ✭✭✭SUNGOD

hi deise lady i hope you get some luck for your kindness
    i PM'd you

Advertisement