Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

The offical TNA thread - News, Spoilers and the rest...

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 15,106 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Kurt Angle posted the following on Twitter regarding this week's TNA iMPACT!:

"The "Jarrett" segments on TNA Impact were appalling. It made me look like a dead beat Dad, which I am not (I can assure you). And it made Karen and Jeff look like the perfect American Family. MY kids were calling Jeff "Daddy Jeff".

"NOBODY will ever replace me as the Father of my kids. You want me to look like the bad person? Don't forget who wanted the divorce! I didn't walk away from my family, Karen did. So keep your little "act" going on TV. It's amusing to me, but don't think for a million years that my fans are buying this crap."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

has Scott Steiner been on TNA since that brief appearance a few weeks ago? or is he being left out in the cold because of TNA not securing the rest of the MEM?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54,617 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

"The "Jarrett" segments on TNA Impact were appalling. It made me look like a dead beat Dad, which I am not (I can assure you). And it made Karen and Jeff look like the perfect American Family. MY kids were calling Jeff "Daddy Jeff".

"NOBODY will ever replace me as the Father of my kids. You want me to look like the bad person? Don't forget who wanted the divorce! I didn't walk away from my family, Karen did. So keep your little "act" going on TV. It's amusing to me, but don't think for a million years that my fans are buying this crap."

He should just walk away from TNA

Headshot wrote: »
    He should just walk away from TNA
    Well his contract is out in August i think

Well his contract is out in August i think

hmmm

I wonder would he ever go back to wwe ?

I would love to see him take a break from wrestling but seeing him return to wwe would be unreal

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭sliotor

has Scott Steiner been on TNA since that brief appearance a few weeks ago? or is he being left out in the cold because of TNA not securing the rest of the MEM?
    he is still there, he was in the ring with kurt angle and fortune at the end of impact.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

Storyline. He's not that desperate for work that he'd stick around TNA to be humiliated.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,333 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

According to SuperLuchas.net, Matt Hardy is reportedly trying to persuade TNA Wrestling officials to hire former WWE Diva Amy "Lita" Dumas so he can work a storyline with her.

During an interview last October, Dumas expressed interest in returning to the squared circle "for fun," albeit not on a full-time basis. She was also broached on the subject of Hardy, to which she snarked, "Oh my god, what happened to that guy?" Dumas added that she feels he has maturity issues, but also acknowledged his professionalism during their 2005 feud.

Is she still dating Punk?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭the flananator

I reckon those Angle Tweets are worked. I wasn't sure at first but they must be. Intriguing storyline.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,466 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

flahavaj wrote: »
    Storyline. He's not that desperate for work that he'd stick around TNA to be humiliated.

Yep agree with this. TNA value Angle so much that they wouldn't risk píssing him off to the extent that he'd be so vehemently against the story.

If Angle really didn't want to do this, it wouldn't have happened, the last thing Dixie etc would do is drive one of their biggest names out of the company.

It is a shítty angle and I completely disagree with them doing it but Angle is definitely working his twitter fans.

I think the Fortune swerve was a good move, seeing as WWE cut them off from Nash etc, but what they do from hereon will be so important. Immortal clearly are the biggest story in TNA, but if I'm not mistaken they're outnumbered and outclassed (Gunner/Murphy = jobbers) wrestler-wise now?

Immortal:
    Matt Hardy
    Jeff Hardy
    Jarrett
    Terry
    Gunnar
    Murphy
    Abyss
    Hernandez
    (8 wrestlers)

"Alliance"
    Steiner
    Angle
    Kaz
    Styles
    Beer Money
    Crimson
    Morgan
    RVD (9 wrestlers)

So at the moment I hope they add legitimate power to Immortal, because it could be great if it's booked right. It was probably the best option for them to book Fortune as "they" given the circumstances.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭Machismo Fan

seeing as WWE cut them off from Nash etc, but what they do from hereon will be so important.

TNA actually released Nash from his contract so he could go to WWE.

EdK wrote: »
    February 8th for new episodes,I think they start catch up from February 4th

Xplosion starts on Saturday too

so the new episodes start tonight but there's still one more episodes to catch up on

so where will challenge air that :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,466 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

TNA actually released Nash from his contract so he could go to WWE.

True, but TNA probably didn't have much of a choice. Tie Nash down to a contract and force him to work knowing that he doesn't want to be there, or try and appease him and let him do his thing.

My point still stands that WWE cut them off because if WWE hadn't have come calling he'd probably be back on TNA tv.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,333 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

February 8th for new episodes,I think they start catch up from February 4th

Xplosion starts on Saturday too

Has it started on Challenge yet?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,391 ✭✭✭D2D

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Has it started on Challenge yet?

New iMPACT! starts tonight on Challenge. Replay on Saturday at 9

Jeff Jarrett vs. Mr. Anderson w/ Angle as Special Referee from a recent house show (shown on Xplosion) with JB and Don West on commentary:

oh ffs

Tonight was suppose to be a new episode, nope its the missing show where they are revealed

**** off :mad:

can someone tell Dixie about this

I dont have a facebook account

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭EdK

oh ffs

Tonight was suppose to be a new episode, nope its the missing show where they are revealed

No this is the one where they are revealed

oh ffs

That's the most up to date iMPACT!, it's the one they're supposed to be showing.

• Advertisement

That's the most up to date iMPACT!, it's the one they're supposed to be showing.

Man I feel stupid

For some reason I got in my head that TNA airs every tuesday and I was expecting the new show tonight because they changed the times from midnight to 10pm

So Tna airs every thursday right? So how come there's no impact on challenge that night ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭EdK

Man I feel stupid

For some reason I got in my head that TNA airs every tuesday and I was expecting the new show tonight because they changed the times from midnight to 10pm

So Tna airs every thursday right? So how come there's no impact on challenge that night ?

This iMPACT is the one that aired in US last Thursday, All new iMPACTS will be shown Tuesdays on Challenge at 10pm 5 days after their US air date

This iMPACT is the one that aired in US last Thursday, All new iMPACTS will be shown Tuesdays on Challenge at 10pm 5 days after their US air date

ah **** it

I dont understand why such a bloody wait, im happy we'll beable to watch it but waiting that long is pretty bad
    They feel the need to have it on a five day delay. I suppose Challenge might not have been able to move some Who Wants to be a Millionaire replays or something.;)

its ridiculous tbh. Its going to be Challenges best rating provider but yet waiting that long to watch it stinks of poor judgement

They feel the need to have it on a five day delay. I suppose Challenge might not have been able to move some Who Wants to be a Millionaire replays or something.;)

ah **** it

I dont understand why such a bloody wait, im happy we'll beable to watch it but waiting that long is pretty bad

its ridiculous tbh. Its going to be Challenges best rating provider but yet waiting that long to watch it stinks of poor judgement

Id say its a trial run , if it gets good ratings they will move it they should have it Friday so they go head to head with SD

Id say its a trial run , if it gets good ratings they will move it they should have it Friday so they go head to head with SD

It will never get Friday imo

Sky have a pretty good relationship with WWE and I dont see that being messed up

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

It will never get Friday imo

Sky have a pretty good relationship with WWE and I dont see that being messed up

But sky has nothing to do with challenge?
    The fact it is shown on the provider is where it begins and ends really.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

This whole thing reminds me of when i was watching/reading the rise and fall of ECW and paul said he was begging the networks for a regular slot and they were given like 12 o clock at night on some local access cable show mid week.

CMpunked wrote: »

Didn't Sky buy Challenge along with the Living group?

• Advertisement

CMpunked wrote: »

http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2010/jun/04/bskyb-buys-virgin-media-channels

Advertisement