Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

The offical TNA thread - News, Spoilers and the rest...

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 15,106 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

In a follow up from the incident at this past Sunday's TNA Victory Road pay-per-view, when Eric Bischoff entered the ring to change the stipulation for the Sting vs. Jeff Hardy match, he called an audible. Bischoff could be clearly seen saying things to both Hardy and Sting during his in-ring promo. According to TNA sources, Hardy had to be "held up" as he was brought though the gorilla position. Due to his condition before the main event, the call was made to change all main event plans. Hardy was stumbling badly on his way to the ring during his entrance and looked "completely out of it". As reported on Monday, Hardy was sent home by TNA from the iMPACT! TV tapings this week in Orlando, FL.

There are other reports stating that Hardy arrived to the iMPACT! Zone on Sunday way later than he was supposed to and was found laying on his back in a corner of a bathroom backstage. TNA management was frantically trying to find him before the main event. Jeff was nodding off and as noted above, had to be held up on his way to the arena for the main event. Sting was quiet backstage but visibly pissed off.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭jmolloy

I understand the major health risks in relation to trying to understand TNA booking but was Abyss stripped of the TV title? Seems unusual to crown a new champion last week and then have Abyss return the following week on Impact. i know it makes the midcard have something to go for but still makes very little sense

• Closed Accounts Posts: 148 ✭✭Smoshi

From TNA's Official site:

AN IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT TO TNA WRESTLING FANS REGARDING SUNDAY'S VICTORY ROAD PAY-PER-VIEW

TNA Wrestling strives to give fans who purchase our pay-per-views as close to a full three-hour event as possible. This past Sunday’s "TNA Victory Road" fell short of that standard. Your support of TNA is never taken for granted. To show you how we value that support, we would like to offer six months of free access to the TNAondemand.com library.

To receive your free offer, please send us a copy of your Victory Road pay-per-view purchase receipt to :

TNA OnDemand Offer
    209 10th Avenue South, #302
    Nashville, TN 37203.

Please be sure and submit your name, address, and email address, as we will be emailing a special code that will unlock over 300 hours of great TNA Wrestling action.

Smoshi wrote: »
    From TNA's Official site:

AN IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT TO TNA WRESTLING FANS REGARDING SUNDAY'S VICTORY ROAD PAY-PER-VIEW

TNA Wrestling strives to give fans who purchase our pay-per-views as close to a full three-hour event as possible. This past Sunday’s "TNA Victory Road" fell short of that standard. Your support of TNA is never taken for granted. To show you how we value that support, we would like to offer six months of free access to the TNAondemand.com library.

To receive your free offer, please send us a copy of your Victory Road pay-per-view purchase receipt to :

TNA OnDemand Offer
    209 10th Avenue South, #302
    Nashville, TN 37203.

Please be sure and submit your name, address, and email address, as we will be emailing a special code that will unlock over 300 hours of great TNA Wrestling action.

To be fair to TNA that's damn good of them

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,013 ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

Yeah, it's good of them to admit fault in some capacity. I'm sure unveiling a new belt was to get people talking about that and not Hardy, although they must've had it waiting for some time. .......and with the Tsunami reference as well maybe. It's best divert everyone's attention away from SmackBag Hardy

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,333 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Source

Kurt Angle has posted the following on Twitter: "I love Jeff Hardy as a wrestler and a man. He is talented and works harder than anyone. I hope he can turn it around and overcome obstacles. Jeff, you are in my thoughts and prayers. You always have a friend you can go to. God bless.

When asked on Twitter about Jeff Hardy, Hulk Hogan had the following to say: "No I'll never give up on Jeff he is a really good person with a good heart."

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,488 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

From another website, and to be filled under the "Well done TNA" banner...
    Despite appearing at last night's TNA Impact tapings in Orlando (set to air March 31st on Spike TV), The Wrestling Observer reports that Christopher Daniels is still under contract with Ring of Honor. The original agreement between TNA and ROH was to allow Daniels to appear under a mask (he was scheduled to play the "Suicide" character again), but not on television. There was no such agreement to allow him to appear as Christopher Daniels.

please please let ROH sue them for a ton of cash!! please!!

not only would it give ROH some much needed cash but it would force dixie to cut the dead overpaid weight from the roster..:eek: :pac:

Source

ShopTNA.com is reporting that TNA star Jeff Hardy has apparently been pulled from the Lockdown VIP weekend, which takes place on April 16th and 17th. TNA had previously advertised a meet-and-greet with both Jeff and Matt Hardy, but the ads now list Matt Hardy only along with Hulk Hogan, Ric Flair, Sting and Mick Foley. Recent online rumors have noted that TNA has no plans to use Jeff Hardy until his legal issues have been settled.

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Recent online rumors have noted that TNA has no plans to use Jeff Hardy until his legal issues have been settled.

with the amount of delays Hardys case has had that shoul be mid 2014

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 148 ✭✭Smoshi

I really wish they'd just end it. Its awful that hes likely to see no prison time. The guy is obviously a wreck & a danger to those he wrestles.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

is it me or is there no credible opposition for Beer Money anymore? could be a case of R.I.P. for the tag division

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭stiffler123

is it me or is there no credible opposition for Beer Money anymore? could be a case of R.I.P. for the tag division

Motor City Machine Guns.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

Motor City Machine Guns.

Shelley won't be back for several months after his broken collarbone

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

Yeah it sure looks like we're seeing a transformation of the Tag-Team division.

Five potential new tag-teams;

Hernandez and his new Latino guy
    Crimson/Scott Steiner
    Matt Hardy/Bully Ray
    Matt Morgan/D-Von
    Samoa Joe/Akido

The Mexicans are an obvious match, and Samoa/Akido could work because Joe is stuck in a rut, the other three are just singles guys being pushed together.

Despite it being teased, hopefully Ink-Inc and Gen-Me don't split up.

Charisteas wrote: »
    Five potential new tag-teams;

Hernandez and his new Latino guy
    Crimson/Scott Steiner
    Matt Hardy/Bully Ray
    Matt Morgan/D-Von
    Samoa Joe/Akido

god all of those suck balls :o

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,329 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

jaykhunter wrote: »
    Well since TNA wants to be WWE light (based on their stories and lack there of, the people they hired etc.) it would make sense they trash their tag team division as well; after all WWE has done it so it has to be the right route to go...

Desmond Wolfe with Magnus had potential (even though I'd prefer a singles push for Wolfe if he ever returns) and also Magnus with Doug Williams

jaykhunter wrote: »

Yeah they should be kept as singles guys, except for the Mexicans. Crimson with his cousin would make more sense than Steiner.

Desmond Wolfe with Magnus had potential (even though I'd prefer a singles push for Wolfe if he ever returns) and also Magnus with Doug Williams

Oh yeah London Brawling, whatever happened to Desmond Wolfe, is he injured?

• Advertisement

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,234 ✭✭✭ayatollah

yeah i thought they were going to team red and crimson but i guess not.

didnt i read somewhere that magnus and williams attacked ey and oj when they were commentating on a match - so another heel turn for williams - what ever happened to his push eh? jesus schitzophrenic booking from TNA or what>

why don't they do a deal with ROH and then we could have epic matches involving Haas & Benjamin, The Briscoes, Kings of Wrestling etc....

ah pipe dream but still

I think Benjamin is back with WWE now.

Charisteas wrote: »
    Yeah they should be kept as singles guys, except for the Mexicans. Crimson with his cousin would make more sense than Steiner.

Oh yeah London Brawling, whatever happened to Desmond Wolfe, is he injured?

Wolfe is still under contract to TNA, and has been out of action for quite sometime with an undisclosed illness (rumours suggest Hepatitis or a Concussion related illness)

Source

Sting revealed in an interview with Daily Star that World Wrestling Entertainment officials approached and offered him a match with The Undertaker at WrestleMania XXVII, as well as induction into the WWE Hall of Fame.
    He declined their offer.
    “I wouldn’t say it was utter nonsense, that’s not true!” laughs Sting. “It’s a dream match that fans would want to see. It was close. I’m glad things turned out the way they did.
    “There are so many variables. Let’s just say that I turned it down for the same reasons I always have. Something in me never trusted what would happen up there, based entirely on the track record with other WCW guys and everything that went on after Vince bought WCW.
    “I wont be watching but I’ll be asking what happened between Undertaker and Triple H.”

Source
    Former WWE developmental talent Isis The Amazon, formerly known as Aloisa, is scheduled to debut with TNA soon.
    One idea for her debut that’s being discussed is to have her debut with Kurt Angle to assist him in his feud with Karen and Jeff Jarrett.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,234 ✭✭✭ayatollah

isn't she supposed to be brutal in the ring?

does this mean we get karen in tights?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?:D:p

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,329 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

ayatollah wrote: »
    isn't she supposed to be brutal in the ring?

does this mean we get karen in tights?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?:D:p
    From what I've read she would make Cole look good in the ring...

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,488 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

TNA now selling the much wanted...RDV shirts? :confused:

http://nodq.com/features/304800184.shtml
    rdv.jpg

• Advertisement

Maybe it's "ROV" instead of Rob :p

Advertisement