Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

The offical TNA thread - News, Spoilers and the rest...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭Machismo Fan

For the week ending May 15th, iMPACT! on Tuesday did 193,000 with the Saturday replay doing 124,000 viewers.

- It will be the Olympic Gold Medalist Kurt Angle vs. Rob Van Dam for the first time ever on IMPACT WRESTLING
    preview2.jpg

- In his "Scorpion Sitdown", Mr. Anderson has promised to bring in a special guest from Sting's past! Sting defends the World Title against Mr. Anderson at Slammiversary on June 12 on Pay-Per-View and online at TNAOnDemand.com
    preview1a.jpg

- "The Immortal" Hulk Hogan and The Network's Mick Foley both return - what will be the fallout from their meeting this past week with Network officials?

- Plus, in a Street Fight it will be AJ Styles teaming with Christopher Daniels to battle Bully Ray and Dreamer
    preview3.jpg

-Jeff Jarrett faces an opponent handpicked by Kurt Angle

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

preview1a.jpg

The Ultimate Warrior is back!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭drayme

TNA News: Mick Foley takes a jab at TNA house show attendance during a comical exchange with WWE star The Rock
    May 23, 2011 - 10:35 AM

TNA star Mick Foley engaged in a humorous Twitter exchange with The Rock regarding their "I Quit" match. "In the famous 'I Quit' match, I handcuffed Mick Foley and bashed his face 14 (times) with a steel chair," Rock wrote. "He bled. I won."

Foley wrote the following in response to The Rock: "Maybe so, but two days later, I trapped The Rock under a pallet of beer kegs to win the WWE strap in an Empty Arena match a/k/a TNA house show." Follow Foley at Twitter.com/RealMickFoley.

:p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,013 ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

The Ultimate Warrior is back!!!

he does look great as 90s sting.

Jarrett bloody loves bringing back old sting. He did it twice (?) in WCW and this must be at least the third time in TNA.

• Advertisement

jaykhunter wrote: »
    Jarrett bloody loves bringing back old sting. He did it twice (?) in WCW and this must be at least the third time in TNA.

Jarrett doesn't book anymore.

Jarrett "The wrestling companies that Jeff Jarrett is a prominent figure in" bloody loves bringing back old sting. He They did it twice (?) in WCW and this must be at least the third time in TNA.

Happy? :rolleyes:

Jarrett "The wrestling companies that Jeff Jarrett is a prominent figure in" bloody loves bringing back old sting. He They did it twice (?) in WCW and this must be at least the third time in TNA.

Happy? :rolleyes:

Yes, yes I am.

smileymullet.png

(Well, it made me laugh)

JB on BBC East Midlands talking about Bob Dylan:

• Advertisement

Xplosion: Desmond Wolfe's Return:

Pope vs. Suicide:

This weeks also had Kaz vs. Angle from last years Slammiversary and an all Knockout Spin Cycle.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,488 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

TNA will be taping Impact this Monday and Tuesday at Universal Studios in Orlando. Of late, Universal employees have been trying to crack down on fans using cellphones at the events in an attempt to prevent spoilers from getting out, going as far as to threaten them with a ban from Universal property if they believe the fan might be sending out information. This has actually gone on, off and on, for months, but when I've asked TNA sources about it, I am told it was a Universal issue, not something TNA decreed. Either way. that may be one of the saddest things I've ever heard.

http://www.pwinsider.com/ViewArticle.php?id=58343

As someone who has attended the TNA tapings in US though, this hardly surprises me <_<

Nothing will ever come of it. It's essentially unenforceable.

Nothing will ever come of it. It's essentially unenforceable.

Totally. Best case scenario the spoilers get out a few minutes after they finish taping! If hollywood can't stop illegal cams getting out, how likely is it a wrestling company can prevent results of a few matches getting out?

I reckon spoilers are only a problem if the product is bad (i.e. where people see the show isn't worth watching). But if someone shows up or if people say "there was an excellent match" then the IWC are more likely to check it out. The only people reading spoilers are the hardcore IWC who will likely check it out regardless! It's the other 99% of fans watching the TV ya gotta please!

For the week ending May 22nd iMPACT! Wrestling did 197,000 viewers, Sacrifice did 204,000 with the +1 Replay doing 25,000.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,329 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Is Robert Roode's (Beer Money) injury kayfabe or legit?

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Is Robert Roode's (Beer Money) injury kayfabe or legit?

Storyline.

if someone finds the RVD/Angle TV match could u post it pls? Cheers :)

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xixogh_impact-wrestling-26-5-11-part-8-hq_sport

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

Just download and watch the full Impact show, it was better than Raw again last week :)

• Advertisement

I break out in a rash of angries whenever hear a shoot comment or Anderson promo :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

For the week ending May 22nd iMPACT! Wrestling did 197,000 viewers

and WWE is seriously struggling
    only 110,000 for raw and 81,000 for smackdown

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

Its on challenge now.

TNA will be starting up a brand new Fantasy game today where you draft wrestlers and get points based on what they do on the shows.

Given I loved WWE Fantasy, I can't wait for this. Might encourage me to watch shows as well...

Xplosion Championship Challenge: Crimon vs. Robbie E w/ Cookie

Wonder does Robbie E realise that when most people see him they cant help but think of him as being a poor mans ZR?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

I watched Impact in full last night (have zoned in and out for the past while) and I have to say they are improving their product. Hopefully it carries on, for a long time I got far more enjoyment out of TNA than the WWE so it is good to see a bit of a return to form. It felt less chaotic and rushed than it has for a long time. Far, far from perfect, but better nonetheless.

TNA will be starting up a brand new Fantasy game today where you draft wrestlers and get points based on what they do on the shows.

Given I loved WWE Fantasy, I can't wait for this. Might encourage me to watch shows as well...

Cant play it outside the US. :(
    Gheyyy!

Really? bah.

And apparently you have to pay to play as well. Well, it was a nice idea...

EDIT: Apparently you only pay to create leauges and do some other things, but there is a general leuage you can enter. Trying to sign up with a fake address though <_<

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,116 ✭✭✭starviewadams

Haha I signed up using WWE HQ as my address!
    Have sent a few invites to join a league,would be up for a boardsie league if there's enough interest!

Advertisement