Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

The offical TNA thread - News, Spoilers and the rest...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

TNA don't seem to want the publicity surrounding Chyna and her "movie" career.
    TMZ reports TNA will end contract discussions with Chyna if her recent adult film is officially released later this month.

Chyna claimed to TMZ she had "recently been in talks" with TNA about "working out a long-term deal." She said she was "optimistic," but TNA management recently informed her that contract talks will be "off for good" if the video is released.

"The whole thing has been constant drama...it's all good in the end...[TNA] is missing the boat," Chyna was quoted to TMZ.

TMZ added that TNA is not commenting on the matter. Chyna was brought in for a short-term program last month leading up to Sacrifice. At the PPV, she made her TNA in-ring debut teaming with Kurt Angle against the Jarretts. Chyna has not been on TV since.
    http://pwtorch.com/artman2/publish/TNA_News_1/article_50518.shtml

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54,617 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

If its anything like the xpac movie, no thanks :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭Machismo Fan

http://www.f4wonline.com/more/more-top-stories/96-wwe/20871-sat-update-hall-of-famer-gives-notice-wwe-announcing-change-final-event-at-legendary-venue
    The reason The Network storyline ended up making no sense is because Mick Foley asked for his release due to creative differences and so they had to write him out. He has not officially been released but it is expected to happen shortly.

It would be great if WWE revealed him as the anonymous GM with the idea that he was running Raw from within TNA all along.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

It would be great if WWE revealed him as the anonymous GM with the idea that he was running Raw from within TNA all along.

I made a similar post about Foley when they plugged his book after his endorsement of Linda. I think he would be a decent possibility.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

Stupid bloody TNA. i wonder what the differences were about. :mad:
    Thats months of a storyline build that has been lost in like what, 2 weeks?
    Sometimes i defend tna but when they do stupid crap like this its no wonder they are still where they are.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

I'm glad he's gone he did nothing with Tna and the lazy network storyline was just a way of keeping Foley's name on tv. I thought Foley would show a bit of drive when he was back on national tv regularly but he was stale and unmotivated(the latter is a BIG,BIG problem with a lot on Tna's roster).I noticed last time he was with wwe everytime he appeared that he was getting less and less and less of a pop.He & Bret will now be vying for Vince's phonecalls to make sparodic appearances that are forgotten the next week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

Tuesday May 24th's airing of IMPACT on Challenge TV had 219,000 viewers in the UK

(Monday Night Raw had 126,000 viewers, Friday Night Smackdown had 124,000)

From Tommy Dreamer's Twitter:
    If u need a reason 2 go 2 TNA shows on 6/10 Marion, Ill & 6/11 Memphis TN. They will b my last 2 apperances for TNA.Come say goodbye. Thnx

I love how he cut that promo about how upset he was in WWE when all the ex-ECW guys were fired one by one and then the exact same thing happened in TNA.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭drayme

I love how he cut that promo about how upset he was in WWE when all the ex-ECW guys were fired one by one and then the exact same thing happened in TNA.

You are confusing promos with real life interviews.

The real downer is that he quit a very sweet WWE office job for TNA.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

How will Tna survive now.Oh wait Dreamer is a not over,washed up,no talent hack.Glad two old farts have left lately bad enough the likes of Jay Lethal getting released.At least Dreamer leaving means it'll save Tna on black spray paint.

• Advertisement

drayme wrote: »
    You are confusing promos with real life interviews.

I know but there's a wonderful irony to it (and more than likely he believed some element of what he said).

dreamertna2.jpg

Love Foley loling at Dreamer crying

I know but there's a wonderful irony to it (and more than likely he believed some element of what he said).

Or ECW talent are just washed up and broken down. :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,154 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

Great news. The guy is a talantless and hypocritical clown, one of the least likable people in wrestling. :)

Stuff like that will get you inexplicably kidnapped. Joe better watch out. lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54,617 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

ugh I missed this weeks episode

anywhere I can watch it please?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,234 ✭✭✭ayatollah

so are petey and sonjay back then? they could do some really good things with that match if abyss is still champ he'd add a different dimension to it.

but jesus he'd be ****ed to make his way across the cable to the belt. :)

• Advertisement

ayatollah wrote: »
    so are petey and sonjay back then? they could do some really good things with that match if abyss is still champ he'd add a different dimension to it.

but jesus he'd be ****ed to make his way across the cable to the belt. :)

ImpliedFacepalm.png

Ever heard of a ladder?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,234 ✭✭✭ayatollah

yeah was only making a little joke there. ;) but i'd say they're going to have him hold on to the strap for a while it'll give the x division something to do for a bit anyways seeing as how they're not really sure what to do with them.

Ladders are actually illegal in Ultimate X.

Ladders are actually illegal in Ultimate X.

well the ref wasnt in a hurry to DQ Anderson when he used it in his match against Kaz in October

well the ref wasnt in a hurry to DQ Anderson when he used it in his match against Kaz in October

That was just lazy booking, they're still illegal.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,391 ✭✭✭D2D

hardcorejusticeppv.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,013 ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

That was just lazy booking, they're still illegal.

SA-CRE BLEU! :P

http://www.prowrestling.net/artman/publish/TNA/article10019013.shtml
    Former X Division Champion Jerry Lynn is backstage at the TNA Impact Wrestling taping in Orlando, Fla.

I'd love if he faced RVD at Destination X to deliver what they couldn't last year.

• Advertisement

http://www.tnasylum.com/2011/06/jesse-neal-responds-to-rumors.html
    Ok guys u all r badasses, I am not on food stamps my girl just got them to help, she lost her job due to sexual harassment.

For all the haters ur real cute but none of u would ever say that around me, TNA is taking care of me I'm injuried not leaving!

Put that it ur blogs!!!

Taken from Jesse Neal's Twitter.

Advertisement