Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

The offical TNA thread - News, Spoilers and the rest...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭drayme

Not it wasnt actually. TNA Asylum is one of the least reputable sites on the net. Trust you to go this far to white knight for TNA. Come dude seriously. None of that is on his twitter or can it be seen on twitter via google.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭Machismo Fan

drayme wrote: »
    Not it wasnt actually. TNA Asylum is one of the least reputable sites on the net. Trust you to go this far to white knight for TNA. Come dude seriously. None of that is on his twitter or can it be seen on twitter via google.

I assume he's pulled it since because I saw it there myself last night, and this is still up on his Twitter so again your beloved Cageside Reports once again reported one of their anti-TNA reports without checking their facts:
    For all the haters ur real cute but none of u would ever say that around me, TNA is taking care of me I'm injuried not leaving!

I assume he's pulled it since because I saw it there myself last night, and this is still up on his Twitter so again your beloved Cageside Reports once again reported one of their anti-TNA reports without checking their facts:

Machismo that was never posted. If it was it be cached by google. He didn't pull it.

What facts did Cagesideseats get wrong? Will this discussion be another farce where you pass judgement on an article without reading it? Save me and the forum the bother if it is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭waltersobchak

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,391 ✭✭✭D2D

"The Gamer" section of ESPN.com is featuring an interview with Hulk Hogan talking about his new "Hulk Hogan's Main Event" video game and gives thoughts on who he thinks can take TNA to the next level.

"I've really tried to be optimistic when looking at the talent that is there, and I've already tried to give the football to a couple of guys who are there, and they are just so off into that: "TNA Wrestling, this is TNA Wrestling, I have a five-star match every week." But that's not the big picture. I think the one guy I really need to focus on is Matt Morgan. There are a couple of things that need to be fixed, and one of the main things is his interviews. When Scott Steiner looks at you and calls you a punk and says you look like a tiny turd in a toilet bowl, you need to come back and say something about how you can look over the top of Steiner's head. Instead, he's out there talking about how he respects Steiner as an athlete. His whole rap needs to change. I think if we sit down and really dial Matt Morgan in, he can be somebody who can really turn things around and lead Impact Wrestling to the promised land."

Full interview: Here

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

Desmond Wolfe gone. Probably for the best if he's unable to perform with the medical problem.
    http://www.pwinsider.com/article/59031/former-roh-champion-gone-from-tna.html?p=1

GTR63 wrote: »
    Desmond Wolfe gone. Probably for the best if he's unable to perform with the medical problem.
    http://www.pwinsider.com/article/59031/former-roh-champion-gone-from-tna.html?p=1

He did what is known as a "Foley": Being named as an authority figure on Television only sortly leave after.

Something tells me long term planning isnt TNA's strong suit. :pac:

He did what is known as a "Foley": Being named as an authority figure on Television only sortly leave after.

He's clearly gone because of a unconfirmed medical condition(heavily rumoured to be Hep C). Don't even think that him doing Xplosion mattered is it even on tv in America,you can hardly call a person a autority figure if he's on the highlight/ undercard show.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

Foley requested his release.

Charisteas wrote: »
    Foley requested his release.

I know that it....

Regardless his contract was coming up for renewal.

• Advertisement

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭jmolloy

any rumours as to when the Impact Wrestling dublin date will be, getting a bit annoyed at the moment waiting for them to announce it

jmolloy wrote: »
    any rumours as to when the Impact Wrestling dublin date will be, getting a bit annoyed at the moment waiting for them to announce it

It will probably be January again, likely between the 23rd and the 25th.

It will probably be January again, likely between the 23rd and the 25th.

Yeah was looking at the schedule and that does look most likely, confused as to why they are doing dates in germany leaving and then going back again though but I suppose at this point I should know better than to expect logic from TNA

jmolloy wrote: »
    confused as to why they are doing dates in germany leaving and then going back again though but I suppose at this point I should know better than to expect logic from TNA

It's probably due to having to work around the arenas available dates.

I'm more confused as to how they can advertise Kurt Angle to appear, if he is leaving for a while to train for the Olympics. Unless he is continuing to wrestle for TNA and training for the Olympics simultaneously.

us regionals should be over by then along with the dream unfortunately

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54,617 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

On the money, Heyman.

Exactly what TNA needed an Dixie ****s it up

Good interview, but it's two or three months old, maybe more, and a little outdated now.

TNA have parted ways with a lot of over 40 years old guys this year; Mick Foley, Tommy Dreamer, Kevin Nash, Sabu, Rhyno, Stevie Richards and maybe more that I am forgetting.

And who have they pushed this year? The four that stand out are Ken Anderson (35 years old), Jeff Hardy (33 years old), Gunner (28 years old), Crimson (26 years old).

Ok you got 50 year old Sting still main eventing but I really think he deserves his spot right now. And WWE were after him to wrestle Taker at Mania, so obviously a lot of people in the wrestling industry still think the guy has something to offer.

And Angle and Jarrett both in their 40's but they have had an excellent series of PPV matches together this year, who can argue any of those two shouldn't still be wrestling?

Scott Steiner is there purely for his amazing promos :D but to be fair he has been used to (try) and get younger talent over this year - first Rob Terry, then Crimson, and now Matt Morgan.

Heyman mentions Flair and Hogan - but they aren't wrestling! Anyway, Flair was great with Fortune, and he was put with Beer Money and Styles to get them more over.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

Good interview, but Charisteas said it right, they have gotten rid of a load of the legends that were taking the spotlight off the younger talent.
    I think TNA have a good mix now between the more established and the yet-to-be established stars.

• Advertisement

Heyman mentions Flair and Hogan - but they aren't wrestling! Anyway, Flair was great with Fortune, and he was put with Beer Money and Styles to get them more over.

You are missing Heyman's point it is more about spotlight than just Wrestling. Eric and Hulk are still all over the show with power strugglez and the like.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,488 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

On Saturday night in Mexico City, Jeff Jarrett made history by becoming the Heavyweight Champion of Mexico at TripleMania! Jarrett (cheered on by his wife Karen) defeated El Zorro to win the prestigious title. Jarrett's win was a major shock to the fans in attendance - and chaos erupted after he was declared the new champion. On Sunday morning, all of Mexico will awaken to the fact that Jeff Jarrett is the new Heavyweight Champion of Mexico!

The TripleMania event also featured Mr. Anderson, Rob Van Dam, Abyss, Velvet Sky, Mickie James and Angelina Love all in action!

Check back to IMPACTWRESTLING.com on Sunday for footage from the event, as well as comments from Jeff Jarrett!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

Paul Heyman says what he would do were he booking TNA. Some good ideas in there. I'd love to see Paul E. back in charge of a wrestling organisation. Will never happen with Hogan around though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54,617 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Paul Heyman says what he would do were he booking TNA. Some good ideas in there. I'd love to see Paul E. back in charge of a wrestling organisation. Will never happen with Hogan around though.

your a day late :pac:

Headshot wrote: »
    your a day late :pac:

Actually he's six months late as that interview was clearly conducted before Royal Rumble :pac:

Actually he's six months late as that interview was clearly conducted before Royal Rumble :pac:

It was uploaded this week and news sites are treating it as news so I am too. Even if the content isnt :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

I have reasons why I didn't see that video on the previous page. I'll leave you to draw conclusions as to why that is :P

I talked about Heyman doing that series of interviews a few months earlier. He did another with Powerslam around January-ish.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,391 ✭✭✭D2D

According to PWInsider.com, Matt Hardy has been suspended by TNA. The reason for the suspension was that Hardy was continually late to events.

Hardy had posted this message on his Twitter account a few days ago regarding his absence from TNA television: "Between dates, injuries, & outside issues, I'm gonna have a few week off & I'm ecstatic! The Matt Hardy Movement is going into full effect!"

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/headlines/A_Big_TNA_Destination_X_SPOILER__More.php
    Hope this match delivers as much as I think it could.

• Advertisement

A updated Desination X card,its looking quite promising.
    http://www.pwinsider.com/article/59279/updated-tna-destination-x-ppv-spoilers.html?p=1

Advertisement