Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

The offical TNA thread - News, Spoilers and the rest...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭drayme

I question those locations. House shows there didnt do too well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

Some of the house shows didn't do too well because of lack of decent promotion/advertising, hopefully with it being a more important Impact taping, they will be promoted a lot better this time.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,488 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Big spoilers for the 11/7 Impact show...
    Sting beats Anderson for the TNA World Title

:rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,325 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

GenMe have asked for their release.
    http://twitter.com/MattJackson13

:( :eek: Shame

Would believe me if I told you this picture of Jack Evans was taken within the last 12 months?
    l.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

Orlando Jordan has also been released. Hopefully they have realised after Destination X that they dont need a lot of the guys they currently have.

http://www.cagesideseats.com/2011/7/12/2272422/nightmares-in-nashville#storyjump

Auld TNA would love the WPP scheme by the sounds of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭Machismo Fan

http://pwinsider.com/article/59796/new-tna-signing.html?p=1
    Former WWE, TNA and ECW star Kid Kash has signed a deal to return to TNA.

During his previous run with TNA, Kash held the X-Division championship and the NWA Tag Team titles with Lance Hoyt.

Hopefully he's just the first of a few they sign.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

and he got beat by Aries in the first round of the tournament for a TNA contract, kinda renders the whole thing a waste of time

and he got beat by Aries in the first round of the tournament for a TNA contract, kinda renders the whole thing a waste of time

Honestly who cares? Anybody that watched those tournament matches would most likely want the majority of those guys on TV every week, the words SIGN THEM even trended worldwide on Twitter after the four way at Destination X in reference to wanting all four of the guys signed. Give the fans what they want.

• Advertisement

Cant wait until he starts bitching about the company given his past record.

http://www.impactwrestling.com/news/item/2825-IMPACT-WRESTLING-Signs-Austin-Aries-More-Stars-Coming-To-The-X-Division
    IMPACT WRESTLING officially announced the signing of X-Division star Austin Aries, in what company officials are signaling as the first of several upcoming signees to a reinvigorated X-Division following the success of Sunday night’s “Destination X” live pay-per-view event. If you missed it, watch the replay of the "Destination X" event on your cable or satellite provider!

Aries, who will officially be joining the X-Division roster Thursday night on IMPACT WRESTLING (9pm ET/PT on Spike) earned a contract by winning a four-way match against hopefuls Low Ki, Zema Ion and Jack Evans in an unbelievable bout; IMPACT ZONE fans began a chant of “Sign them all!” after Aries took the win that went worldwide with a #SignThemAll trending topic across Twitter.

“Austin’s unique style and intensity will be a great addition to the X Division,” TNA Vice President of Talent Relations Bruce Prichard said. “Aries brings an arrogance and a confidence backed by tremendous physical ability.”

In addition to Aries signing, Prichard added, "based off of various X Division performances throughout qualifying events on IMPACT WRESTLING and Sunday night's outstanding “Destination X" pay-per-view, TNA will be signing several new additions to the X-Division roster in coming weeks.

“Our goal now is to reinvent and redefine the X-Division as something unique to all of pro wrestling,” Prichard said.

As for potential new X-Division Superstars, Prichard said that both former and new X-Division names are currently being considered, and that the evaluation will be ongoing.

42e117e0c4e849ea187baaf6f5afd9f6_L.jpg?timestamp=1310667365
    TNA Entertainment presents "Bound For Glory," live worldwide on pay-per-view from the Liacouras Center in Philadelphia October 16. Tickets go on sale July 22 and start as low as $15. Fans can also purchase the Bound For Glory Ultimate Fan Xperience for $199, which includes access to "Bound For Glory, "TNA Fan InterAction," plus a special VIP-only entrance to "Bound For Glory," and a special "Before The Glory" dinner event with IMPACT WRESTLING superstars. For more information visit ShopTNA.com

The location of October's "Bound For Glory" was announced on ESPN.com's Page 2, by ESPN SportsCenter anchor Robert Flores (@RoFloESPN) and his special guest, Sting. To watch the interview with Sting, click the link: http://http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=6767212

c2ff80da91ee5dbb2c1264f28a25a8c3_L.jpg?timestamp=1311373713
    - Olympic Gold Medalist Kurt Angle will battle Mr. Anderson in a Cage Match

The Bound For Glory Series continues with singles matchups:
    - Match #1 Rob Van Dam vs Gunner
    - Match #2 Bully Ray vs Crimson

http://www.prowrestling.com/article/news/19119

TNA Bound For Glory Series wrestler Matt Morgan is reportedly out of action for six weeks with a torn pectoral muscle. This comes after Morgan revealed on Twitter that he was going in for MRI's last week. It was then reported that Morgan had been dealing with some painful spasms in his back.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

TNA have signed Zima Ion according to tnainsider.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

Anyone know if they'll be hiring Jack Evans he was brilliant in the recent tournament

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭EdK

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    http://www.prowrestling.com/article/news/19119

TNA Bound For Glory Series wrestler Matt Morgan is reportedly out of action for six weeks with a torn pectoral muscle. This comes after Morgan revealed on Twitter that he was going in for MRI's last week. It was then reported that Morgan had been dealing with some painful spasms in his back.

He's gutted about this,the next couple of months could have been the best of his career

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,013 ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

he's still feuding with Mexican America though? I love Matt Morgan but i didn't see that feud doing anything for him. I'd love him to re-start a feud with Angle; gave him the match of his career, pity only on one ppv :(

jaykhunter wrote: »
    he's still feuding with Mexican America though? I love Matt Morgan but i didn't see that feud doing anything for him. I'd love him to re-start a feud with Angle; gave him the match of his career, pity only on one ppv :(

Think Mexican America are feuding with Beer Money now. Its hard to keep up with rivalries with this Bound for Glory tournament which tna are pushing Devon,Crimson & Gunner. Is Crimson going to lose a match at all in the tournament I doubt it maybe a load of DQ losses

• Advertisement

GTR63 wrote: »
    Anyone know if they'll be hiring Jack Evans he was brilliant in the recent tournament

There's rumours going around that he rejected an offer but nothing from a decent source yet.
    GTR63 wrote: »
    Is Crimson going to lose a match at all in the tournament I doubt it maybe a load of DQ losses

I imagine he'll get to the four way at No Surrender and lose that without getting pinned.

Are people here impressed with Gunner? There seems to be a few floating around the net.

Are people here impressed with Gunner? There seems to be a few floating around the net.

I quite like Gunner. There's a raw potential there.

in-ring, on the mic, or both? how far do you think he'll go (equate to a veteran wrestler)?

in-ring, on the mic, or both? how far do you think he'll go (equate to a veteran wrestler)?

He's decent on the mic (considering he's relatively inexperienced when it comes to cutting promos on TV on a consistent basis) and pretty good in the ring. Bar something unusual happening and he catches on I doubt he'll ever reach the main event level but a consistent upper midcarder isn't unlikely (like an Abyss level guy (as in normally on TV feuding with somebody)).

http://www.pwinsider.com/ViewArticle.php?id=60260
    TMZ is reporting that TNA has signed former CBS Big Brother contestant Jesse Godderz to a developmental contract through the rest of the year. Godderz has been learning the business down in Florida since he left the CBS show. He's a big bodybuilder type of guy.

His tryout match back in October was distinctly underwhelming.

Not really I think they are others on rosters more worthy of a push imo

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭EdK

Not far off actually,well the second half of your comment

TNA looking to cash in on Punk:
    http://www.impactwrestling.com/news/item/2865-Exclusive-CM-Punk-Is-Coming-To-TNAOnDemand-com
    eade699de38bbb3b3362155b382fcf17_L.jpg?timestamp=1311968264
    In the first of our new “TNA Archives” Superstar Series, next week CM Punk is coming to TNAOnDemand.com - the official online video provider of TNA Wrestling! Watch CM Punk's rare 2003-04 matches from our Nashville "Asylum" Pay-Per-View events, the beginning of TNA Wrestling!

Nearly three hours of matches, never before have these bouts from Punk's early career been rebroadcast in their entirety - UNTIL NOW! Watch as CM Punk battles Abyss, Raven, Terry Funk, Sabu, Shane Douglas and many more! Check back to IMPACTWRESTLING.com on Thursday to watch it, plus details on more upcoming “TNA Archives” Superstar Series specials. (artwork below courtesy of scottblairart.com)
    punk5.jpg

• Advertisement

As long as the don't show him & Teddy Harts scrap i've no problem

Advertisement