Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The offical TNA thread - News, Spoilers and the rest...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭Machismo Fan

rovert wrote: »
    Aces and Eights attack on a weekend House Show:

I think he was wrestling (though it could just be a case of taking out Hardy before he could wrestle). And I'd hazard a guess that it's Luke Gallows.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54,615 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Im currently watching sundays TNA Impact

im fed up of the awful crowd, every sunday is the same bloody thing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,307 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

According to F4WOnline.com, TNA is contemplating having Brooke Hogan make her in-ring debut at Bound For Glory this year. Officials are discussing the idea of having Hogan face Madison Rayne at the big PPV, and if she does, TNA can use Brooke to help garner some mainstream media attention leading up to the event.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

Please kill her, Madison.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    According to F4WOnline.com, TNA is contemplating having Brooke Hogan make her in-ring debut at Bound For Glory this year. Officials are discussing the idea of having Hogan face Madison Rayne at the big PPV, and if she does, TNA can use Brooke to help garner some mainstream media attention leading up to the event.

Now, Now, Now Liz where do I start here....Ok firstly the moron fell over herself in her only memorable moment on tv so far, secondly she has never wrestled and thirdly she hasn't brought 1 fan/viewer into watching the product with her dubious celeb status.

• Advertisement

GTR63 wrote: »
    Now, Now, Now Liz where do I start here....Ok firstly the moron fell over herself in her only memorable moment on tv so far, secondly she has never wrestled and thirdly she hasn't brought 1 fan/viewer into watching the product with her dubious celeb status.

She'll probably hold the knockout title before the year is out no doubt

Best thing is have Aces & Eights take her out (if Hulk isnt behind them)

She'll probably hold the knockout title before the year is out no doubt

Like your prediction of Garret Bischoff winning the X Division title I worry about them coming true.

Like your prediction of Garret Bischoff winning the X Division title I worry about them coming true.

I hope I am very wrong on both

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,436 ✭✭✭Riddle101

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 15,101 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

I could see him getting the TV title off Devon

• Advertisement

I could see him getting the TV title off Devon

I'd prefer Garbage Bischoff getting off tv completely

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

Might it be a way of them quietly getting rid of the Television title if D-Von is leaving the company?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,436 ✭✭✭Riddle101

Source: Wrestlezone
    Former WWE star Luke Gallows has officially signed a TNA contract.

Gallows has been working as one of the members of Aces & Eights. He wrote the following on his official Facebook page:

"Have officially signed my TNA contract. Thank you to all my family, friends and fans for their support and am looking forward to this new opportunity! - LG"

If this is true, I reckon they are going to unmask him this week. It would make sense now that he has a contract.

Also the ratings from Impact two weeks ago.
    Q1: Impact opened with a show-low 1.00 rating for Sting in the ring calling out Aces & Eights, plus one commercial. It continues to reflect the audience slow to tune in for the start of the show in the earlier timeslot.

Q2: Impact increased to a 1.06 rating for Miss Tessmacher vs. Tara with Taryn Terrell as the referee and one commercial.

Q3: Impact decreased slightly to a 1.04 rating for AJ Styles vs. Rob Van Dam vs. Robbie E in a BFG Series match, plus one-and-a-half commercials.

Q4: Impact increased to a 1.08 rating for Jeff Hardy vs. Robbie T and one-and-a-half commercials.

Q5: Impact jumped to a 1.32 rating for the AJ Styles paternity test segment that included TNA wrapping up the Claire Lynch storyline. There was no commercial during this segment, as it went the full 15 minutes uninterrupted.

Q6: Impact dipped to a 1.18 rating for Gunner vs. Kris Lewie in the Gut Check audition match and two commercials.

Q7: Impact remained at a 1.18 rating for Mr. Anderson vs. Bully Ray in a BFG Series main event match and one commercial.

Q8: Impact jumped to a show-high 1.40 rating for the end of Anderson vs. Bully, one commercial, and Sting returning to the ring eight minutes before the top of the hour to call out Aces & Eights, which led to a show-closing brawl and injury angle involving Austin Aries.

Looks like the Ace and 8's storyline is a draw in TNA. As was the Claire Lynch one:D

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 15,101 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

And Hardy is more of a draw then RVD.............Who would have thought:eek:

Claire Lynch will continue so :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54,615 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

Putting this as a spoiler as it might be a big one:
    According to PWInsider, Bully Ray has signed a new deal with TNA. The deal, which was signed about 3-4 days ago, is reportedly a two-year extension. Ray will continue to wrestle and work as a backstage agent.

The signing means that for the first time since 1996, Ray and Devon are no longer working for the same wrestling promotion. There was a lot of talk backstage this week that the company "didn't do right by Devon" as he got himself into better shape and had done everything that was asked of him, including working hard with younger talents and trying to help Garett Bischoff get over. There were those within the company shocked that TNA didn't re-sign Devon as he was one of the most well liked people in the locker room and was often good cop to Ray's bad cop.

Ray and Devon will still be working together running their Team 3D Academy in Florida.

That's awesome news if true :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

gnfnrhead wrote: »
    That's awesome news if true :D

What have you against devon?

:p

• Advertisement

CMpunked wrote: »
    What have you against devon?

:p

Brother Cling-on brings nothing to the table for me in 2012?
    Neither he or even Hogan could get Garret Bischoff over. As far as getting in better shape what did he lose a pound or two?

img_5887.jpg
    IMG_1739.jpg

In fairness to him he lost a good bit of weight, and he's a much better wrestler than anybody ever gives him credit for. He's as good a babyface as Bully is a heel.

In fairness to him he lost a good bit of weight, and he's a much better wrestler than anybody ever gives him credit for. He's as good a babyface as Bully is a heel.

Maybe its the tight top he wears but I just don't see it. As for the latter part about him being as good as a face as Bully is heel couldn't agree with it as I view Bully as easily being the best heel in wrestling now, although tbf to Devon gets a good pop in the impact zone.

Brother Cling-on brings nothing to the table for me in 2012?
    Neither he or even Hogan could get Garret Bischoff over. As far as getting in better shape what did he lose a pound or two?

I think putting Devon with Garbage Bischoff was a bad idea instead he could have had some good feuds with the likes of Pope, Kaz or Magnus for the TV Title help build up the title again also

Devon was ok, but not a lot more. He's good to have around but it depends on what he wanted. He could have been asking for the same as Bully Ray and he doesnt deserve anywhere near that.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

The shot heard around the world
    TNA just ran an angle at their Bethlehem, PA house show where Matt Morgan laid out Robbie E.
    So, he's signed a new deal with the company.

Credit: PWInsider

Kick his ass Robbie!

Guessing that WWE offer never came his way anyway.

rovert wrote: »
    The shot heard around the world

Credit: PWInsider

:(
    I`m gutted

Matt Morgan posted a new cryptic tweet Saturday night after "crashing" TNA's house show in Bethlehem, Pa., which was his first wrestling appearance in a few months. Morgan tweeted: "All 2nite really meant was I'm tired of "just be patient Matt", being patronized & most of all being SOLD DREAMS! The real question is who am I with? Time will tell. 'Til then,Tick-Tock...."

Aces and Eights too obvious?

• Advertisement

Universal Studios in Orlando released Monday an updated TNA Impact TV taping schedule that includes live Impact dates through the beginning of December. The exception is a double TV taping on November 12 and 13 to cover the Thanksgiving episode. After the Dec. 6 Impact, TNA is scheduled for tapings on Dec. 10 and 11 after the Final Resolution PPV on Dec. 9.

Doubt I'm alone in hoping it becomes permanent sooner rather than later.

Advertisement