Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vintage Frame Wes Mason. Ideal for fixie

Options
  • 16-01-2010 11:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭

Got this frame a while ago and haven't really got around to working on it.

It's a Wes Mason Professional Frame (great frame builder in his time, built frames for Carlton and MKM, then set up his own business).

Size is 53 cm I think.

The bike had the stem still on it as it's being a bit stubborn. I still ahven't got around to trying to take it off. The seat stem is also a bit stuck but I've been advised by someone from Rothar that it can be removed easily with a special liquid (can't remember the name now.

The frame itself is rusting in parts, good in others, will definitely need a respray.

I have the bottom bracket, and the cranks that came with it are for sale in my other thread.

The bike originally came with a lot of suntour componnents that I will happily throw in as well. 2 Camagnolo shifters were also on it. The stem is Cinelli, as is the bars.

Might be ideal for a fixie conversion.

Looking for €60 and located in Dublin 15
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭sexpot

wrong price put up yesterday, meant to be €60

Price drop to 45

• Registered Users Posts: 297 ✭✭redmaxi

Does that include BB, seatpost, stem, bars & levers ?

Yeah, stem and seatpost are stuck on it at the moment. The rest is included.

• Registered Users Posts: 297 ✭✭redmaxi

Right sexpot I'll have a look at her. I just hope the rust isn't gone too deep.
    I think you're in the big smoke ?, I can drive up from Cork anytime that suits.

• Advertisement

I sent you a pm I'm there.

Gone to a good home. Pleasure doing business with you redmaxi

Advertisement