Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What phone to buy??

• 16-01-2010 11:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭

I'm an o2 customer and I need a new phone! Just looking for some advice as to which one to get. I'd like a phone with a good camera, music and multimedia and my budget is €100 - €130. So far the Sony Ericsson C902 Titanium seems to be my leading choice. I was also looking at the Sony Ericsson W595 Silver but I could do with some advice from you guys!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭bm365

Anyone able to help me!?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

The C902 is nice. The sliding camera housing is a bit different, protects the lens too.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭coldfire1x

There's Nokia E52 as well. I have E51 and really happy with it. E52 being a newer version will be better.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

OP, I currently have the C902 and its a great phone. The camera quality is superb and its a great all round phone. I'll be sad to stop using it tomorrow but I've a Nokia 5800 with my name on it.

Advertisement