Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UPC 30MEG Broadband needs fast Wireless Router

• 17-01-2010 12:12am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭

Hi All .

I need suggestions about getting a Wireless Router that will give me Maximum Download speed .

At the moment I have a Netgear Wireless router which Chorus NTL supplied me with when I had 1MEG Broadband

When I connect my laptop to my Modem I get around 26MEG download speed but when I am Wireless its between 7 and 10 meg .

Can anyone suggest what Wireless router I can buy which will my the most of my 30 meg Broadband ?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,593 ✭✭✭theteal

i have this one and it works a treat. i have 3 laptops, xbox and a NAS connected with no issues

i really want this one but it's a bit pricey and i don't actually need it

have a look through komplett, there's a growing selection of wireless N routers. . .although all a bit redundant if you don't have an N network card in your computer

Advertisement