Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

C&C which do you prefer- chicken slight motion blur

• 17-01-2010 12:24am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,157 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    This isn't a great photo, just like that 2 of them are still, makes a 'connection' between them. Taken on Shop Street in Galway.
    Anyway I was just messing editing and which do you prefer?
    4280153000_d8752ef581.jpg

4280219618_0c2028929b.jpg

Cheers,
    Pa.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,763 ✭✭✭Fenster

#1, by I have to admit that I'm not a fan of selective colouring.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,728 ✭✭✭dazftw

Fenster wrote: »
    #1, by I have to admit that I'm not a fan of selective colouring.

Yeah same, I actually really like the 1st shot only thing I think it needs is full B&W and the chicken facing you..

Network with your people: https://www.builtinireland.ie/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭quotaj

That other guy holds signs there most days too... so they're good mates I'd say. Nice capture.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭quotaj

Oh and I prefer the second one because I know they're mates... so captures that well!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,404 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

I think the child be coloured instead of the guy would make a more interesting pic, just because you can hardly see him and theres more "wonder" "Surprise" "horror" there for a child, I'd crop the other guy on the left out

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,250 ✭✭✭pixbyjohn

I like the first one cos there is more detail in the reflections on the ground.
    Both photos are nice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

I think selective colouring looks terrible most of the time. If you think it's needed that to show the connection between the two guys then there's something wrong in my opinion. Hope I'm not being too harsh

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Quackles

99 times out of 100, selective colouring really grinds my gears, so I'm going with no. 1.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 freddyhard

instead of removing all the colour in shot 2, reduce it to maybe 50%. i think you need to spend more time on the mask around the chicken. what method did you use to mask it?

Advertisement