Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

T303 Sony Ericsson Mobile Phone

• 17-01-2010 1:31am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 103 ✭✭

I have a problem with my screen but if I go to get it repaired,I understand that all of contacts are automatically deleted in the repair process.I have a lot of valuable contacs and it would drive me mental if I lost them.Does anyone know a way that I could get my contacts?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,091 ✭✭✭✭cnocbui

Can you not just save all your contacts to the SIM, remove the SIM from the phone then send it for repair and then import all your contacts from the SIM when you get the phone back?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

What kind of problem with the screen?
    If you download the pc suite software from the SE website and plug your phone in, it'll give you the option of backing up contacts etc. (fecking thing is useless at backing up messages though!)
    If you can actually see the screen, you can just send all contacts in one go via bluetooth

• Registered Users Posts: 7,476 ✭✭✭ardmacha

Download the Sony Ericsson software. Also download myphoneexplorer from http://www.fjsoft.at/en/, this can store SMS etc as well as contacts.

Backup everything and you won't have a problem restoring it.

As a general principle people should be backing up stuff regularly if they value the data on the phone, after all you might lose it, drive over it, drop it in the the Liffey or whatever.

Advertisement