Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

dog grooming

Options
  • 17-01-2010 1:34am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 209 ✭✭

hi i do some dog grooming at home for a nixer, but i really need a small portable grooming table thats cheap any help i would really appreciate it thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

Are you looking for someone to recommend where you can buy one or are you looking for someone to sell you one? Cuz if it's the latter, then adverts.ie might be of help.
    The former - I don't know where you'd buy one actually, but someone else here may know :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭Tony H

http://www.ccpdogs.ie/

this irish site has a few grooming tables

• Closed Accounts Posts: 782 ✭✭✭Paul91

have you tried eBay? just looked myself, plenty tables, but not really portable - but have a look - as an alternative how about an ironing board? depends on size of dogs your grooming, but if they are small maybe you could adapt an ironing board???

• Registered Users Posts: 4 PawPals

Hi , you can buy grooming table pretty hand in many places the only thing i will say that the portable ones don't have different heights and this will be a killer in your back. they can also be very unstable. Buy i can give you names of were to get them if you private message me , also if you are in Dublin the st Patrick's day dog show will be on you will get the best selection of portable ones at this show, hope this helps.Prices range fro 60 to 200 ish :)

Advertisement