Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mod modifying the title to my thread

Options
  • 17-01-2010 3:46am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 518 ✭✭✭

Re: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055800660&page=1

In AH I started a thread 'Chick with nice pussy.......
    A mod modified the title to read 'Chick with nice pussy.......Bit boring' then closed the thread without any comment as to why. As far as I am aware I am responsible for what I write, but why should any MOD need to modify/change what I have written and attribute that change to me as OP? I feel this is an abuse of MOD powers as such, and the mod should have added his comment to the thread and attributed that comment to him/her self and then locked the thread if they felt the need to.

I have reported this in the 'report post' but I do not know which mod has done this

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,308 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

In accordance with our dispute resolution procedure, you should PM the mods in question (Frada and TheZohan) requesting clarification about the thread title change and closure. Should you not be satisfied with their respones, please PM one of the Rec CMods (full list in the link) who will review the decisions for you. Help Desk is only the last resort if you still are unsatisfied after speaking to the CMod.

Advertisement