Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Deal Extreme genuine Nokia batteries - anyone tried them ?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Good copies is all. Work fine tho

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,945 ✭✭✭long_b

Davy wrote: »
    Good copies is all. Work fine tho

Are they worth the difference in price vs the plain old cheapo "compatibles" ?

Congratulations on the BA modship by the way !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

long_b wrote: »
    Are they worth the difference in price vs the plain old cheapo "compatibles" ?

Congratulations on the BA modship by the way !

Thanks

They seem to fit a little better, i find the non branded ones often slightly on the big side. Regarding the life of the battery, they still wont be as good as the official ones. I still use them as backup often. Not sure if thats any help to you

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,945 ✭✭✭long_b

Davy wrote: »
    Thanks

They seem to fit a little better, i find the non branded ones often slightly on the big side. Regarding the life of the battery, they still wont be as good as the official ones. I still use them as backup often. Not sure if thats any help to you

That's exactly what I was looking for - cheers !

Advertisement