Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clash of the Titans - Superheroes

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Thor takes this without his hammer

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭Da Bounca

Who's Buffy?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Buffy The Vampire Slayer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭Frankiestylee

Thor for the easy win.

Sure Buffy has taken down some big demons etc, but generally the more powerful they are the worse they are at fighting and there's usually a whole series dedicated to her and her crew trying to find the bad guys one Achilles Heel. Now, I'm not hugely up on my Thor, but I'm pretty sure he doesn't have a Crow to kill etc, so, yeah, bye bye Buffy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

6-1 to Thor, next one coming up.

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Superman. Big shock

superspeed and a knock on the noggin puts spidey out for the count

• Registered Users Posts: 2,422 ✭✭✭Tirabaralla

Superman <3

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Yea, I don't really dig Superman at all, but I don't see how Spidey could realistically be more than just an annoyance to him. Spidey is strong and fast, but not on a scale (I believe) that's comparable to Supes. Also - laser eyes :)

Although...

Peter Parker *is* a scientist and a good one at that. Wonder if he'd be able to whip up a batch of kryptonite laced web fluid...???

3-0 supes

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭RxQueen

superman ftw:)

• Moderators Posts: 51,805 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

I really want to say Spiderman. In a cross-over I had, he did manage to kick the crap out of supes (although he had been blasted by Luthor with Red Sun rays). Or if Spiderman was in his captain Universe phase, he'd easily win.

But I'm going to have to go with Superman

If you can read this, you're too close!

5-0 supes

Superman. There's really no way Spidey can stop him short of someone handing him a batch of kryptonite

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Kharn wrote: »
    Peter Parker *is* a scientist and a good one at that. Wonder if he'd be able to whip up a batch of kryptonite laced web fluid...???

I like to think Spidey but it kills me to say Superman ....

6-0 Superman.

Next match to follow

Cap is woefully outclassed by the Emerald Gladiator in this fight.
    Green Lantern

Where did I leave my red ring?

GL

2-0 to GL

• Advertisement
  • Moderators Posts: 51,805 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

Unless cap becomes something like captain vatican city, I don't see him winning this battle.

Green Lantern

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Yea, I don't see any yellow on Cap's suit, maybe he could get it repainted? However, Lantern Corp is in a different class to Steve Rogers and there's just no way he could compete.

4-0

• Registered Users Posts: 11,011 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

Green Lantern

One more will do it for GL

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

At the risk of having my green card application rejected I'm voting for Green Lantern.

Over, 6-0

Superman.

He throws wolverine into space or freezes him or buries him up to his head.

Wolverine is tough. But the hulk beat him by just pummelling him in the head to give him temporary brain damage. I would equate hulks strength to Supes

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭Frankiestylee

Superman pretty much has it. I can't think of any time when Wolverine has taken out someone of that power and he doesn't have the science/tactical background that Batman has ... to beat Superman you're either going to need cosmic powers, insane strength or a damn good plan and I don't think Wolverine has any of those tools.

Wolverine was really unlucky with his draw, wish he had a chance to slice n dice Buffy.

Supes to win

Advertisement