Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I did a test yesterday

Options
  • 17-01-2010 12:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

I was due my period on Thursday and when it still hadnt come yesterday I did a test.

Were trying for a baby about 4 months, so we did everything on the right dates, and hey presto, it was positive and said 2-3 weeks. I did another one 4 hours later and it said the same.

Will phone the doc tommorrow to get an appointment.

I feel soooooo aprehensive though, is anyone else like this when they first do a test? Its like I'm nearly expecting something to go wrong and soon?:(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Eoineo

Congratulations & yes definitely!

A sick feeling at the pit of your stomach that isn't morning sickness but nervousness. Checking every niggle or feeling that you have in case it's a pregnancy symptom or a symptom of something going wrong. Worrying for the future, worrying will you ever get past the magical 12 week stage.

All completely normal - doesn't make it any easier to deal with but it's nice to know you're not alone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 238 ✭✭GalwayDub2

Congrats!:D

Advertisement