Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Please Allow Me To Introduce Myself...

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭starflake

sounds like a sweet idea! we could all get together .... the boards 'metal choir'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

starflake wrote: »
    sounds like a sweet idea! we could all get together .... the boards 'metal choir'

I get the idea it might sound a little something like this...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

Good appointment in Malice, mosh pits all round :)

Couldn't help think of this when I read that.

Cheers for the work here & on Films KH.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭brendansmith

I get the idea it might sound a little something like this...

I watched that between my fingers. How embarrassing

• Registered Users Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭villains77

welcome malice iam sure you will do a top job. all the best karl :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭slavetothegrind

fair play to ya malice!

Karl has just bought a 13 string ibanez and has devoted the next year to it's mastery.
    All of the extra strings are in the lower register.
    Obviously.
    ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Karl has just bought a 13 string ibanez and has devoted the next year to it's mastery.
    ;)
    Nice, now we can bug him for pics over on the Instruments forum :).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 Mandalore87

Malice_ wrote: »
    You do realise you've jinxed it now don't you?

I wonder would I get away with amending the charter so that any mention of Metallica that doesn't involve eulogising their first five albums would result in thread deletion and possible banning depending on how moody I was that day.

Also edit the charter so that any mention of or bringing up of Metallica in a Megadeth discussion is a serious offence!:p

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Also edit the charter so that any mention of or bringing up of Metallica in a Megadeth discussion is a serious offence!:p
    Well, you should be able to state, for example, that Dave Mustaine used to play in Metallica but saying one band is better than the other should be disallowed :).

Advertisement