Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where can I get Steri-strips or Surgical Glue?

Options
  • 17-01-2010 1:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭

Anyone know where these can be sourced, in Limerick and surrounds, on a Sunday.....?

Anything that would suit a small laceration - Need some closure after an accident ;)

Its not really serious enough to lose most of Sunday to battling MRSA down in A&E though, so only as a last resort.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

A chemist?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭concussion

I always got steri-strips in Boots.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

Thanks all - Adding the below just in an effort to turn this into something potentially useful, perhaps this will come up in searches at some point in the future......

- The extended hours Pharmacies (I know of) around Limerick are as below, I'd ring ahead in all cases to avoid disappointment as opening hours and Business practices will always be subject to change.

Raheen Pharmacy
    Courtfield S.C. (Beside Southc, Limerick, Co. Limerick
    Category: Pharmacy and Chemists in Limerick City

Phone#: (061)305141

Sarsfield Pharmacy
    Sarsfield st, Limerick, Co. Limerick

Phone#: (061)413808

Ballinacurra LATE NIGHT Pharmacy

Punches Cross, Limerick, Co. Limerick

Phone#: (061)313300

- Also for Sunday opening don't forget McCabes in the Crescent SC Phone#: (061)304044

Advertisement