If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Philips MCi500H in stock in philips shop?

Options
  • 17-01-2010 2:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,793 ✭✭✭

would like to have a look and also a price please.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

Hi Sweetie

We have these in stock.
    Its a very nice Hi-Fi system, in fact its the best sounding system we have in the shop:)

The sale price on this is €449.99 (Normally we sell it for €499.99)

call on in and have a look and listen

cheers
    Ash

• Registered Users Posts: 9,793 ✭✭✭sweetie

cheers Ash, is this offer still available. Hope to call in this week.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=61278235&postcount=30

Hi Sweetie

That offer finished many, many months back i'm afraid - in fact there was only a small quantity available for that offer..

We are now selling the WAS 6050 for €99.99 at the moment however - thats a nice saving of €150 off our normal price of €249.99!!!

I should have stock of the MCi500 towards the end of the week - a couple were snapped up over the weekend.

atb
    Ash

thanks again.

had a quick look at lunch - what's the difference in functionality between the mci300 versus mc500 (apart from smaller hard drive and rms output/ different amp)

Is your price for these subject to boards discount? - amazon/pixmania are quite a bit cheaper

Re: WAS6050 - some mixed reviews online, has there been any firmware improvements?

regards

sweetie wrote: »
    thanks again.

had a quick look at lunch - what's the difference in functionality between the mci300 versus mci500 (apart from smaller hard drive and rms output/ different amp)

Is your price for these subject to boards discount? - amazon/pixmania are quite a bit cheaper

Re: WAS6050 - some mixed reviews online, has there been any firmware improvements?

regards

hi Ashley, In case you missed the above (i know ye are busy) - could I have a price for the mci500 (inc boards discount?:)) plus Was6050 please?

thanks a million

• Advertisement

Hi Sweetie

Well the most important difference between the MCi300 and MCi500 is the 300 has no hard drive and wont talk to the WAS6050....

The WAS 6050 is on offer for €99.99 so the total collect from shop price for MCI500 and WAS6050 is €499.98

You'll need to update the WAS6050 with the latest firmware and all shouild be grand after that!

Cheers
    Ash

cool, will you hold on to one of each for me please? Are there any basic ipod docks compatible with it?

thanks

Hi Sweetie

I have both on order and hope to have 'em by the end of the week.

We have two iPod docks that will plug into the Phono inputs on the MCi500h

The super sexy DLA99901 HomeDock - which is video enabled and will upscale any video content on your ipod to 1080i and plugs into your TV via HDMI this is on offer to Boardies for €66.99.

And the SHM3152 iPod dock - this is an Audio only dock with a universal remote that you can have control other devices.
    The nice thing about this dock is the info from your ipod (Artist, Albums, tracks etc) is displayed on the remote control so no squinting across the room to read your iPods screen. This is on offer for €59.99 to Boardies

Both of these are in the shop so you can check 'em out

I'll put you on the reserve list for a MCi500 and WAS6050 and contact you when they land into us.

Thanks for the order!
    Cheers
    Ash

eta please?

Hi Sweetie

I should have them in by Thursday (Friday at the very lastest)
    i have you on my reserve list so will buzz you once they land into me

Cheers
    Ash

• Advertisement

Hi Sweetie

Your MCi500 has arrived, left message on your phone but just in case you check Boards first It's here for you.

Cheers
    Ash

Thank Ash! my arms are aching but I made it back without incident. Only had to stop once for a thirty second breather too. Looking forward to playing with my new toy tonight! cheers

Think of it as a free workout!

Thought you were going to say "had to stop for a pint....."

You'll enjoy it, the MCi500 is a cracking little Hi-Fi system.

Cheers
    Ash

Think of it as a free workout!

Thought you were going to say "had to stop for a pint....."

You'll enjoy it, the MCi500 is a cracking little Hi-Fi system.

Cheers
    Ash

Well, I managed to down a few beers last night whilst playing tiger woods on the 8404 and listening to the who on the mci500 - very easy to setup the streaming and recording, will have a look at the internet radio later. The ipod connection is really good too in that the remote controls the ipod and the lcd shows the ipod menu when connected. cheers

Cool

Sounds like a good night in
    seems like your well sorted out there with toys!
    glad all is working well for you.

cheers
    Ash

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.