Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Government and church Your thoughts ?

• 17-01-2010 2:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭

hey im ducth , but i live in ireland

i know all about this and actually the ducth are amongst the smartist people on drugs and sex laws

i asked people over in holland before what are there thoughts and honestly there reply is

''its gonna happen anyways , legalising it contributes to keeping it under control and plus u can tax it then , so the goverment make some cash on it ''.... someting brian cowen could look at with the high rates off cannabis user's in ireland .

we have so much off it amongst the highst user's in the whole world ,

and sure who dosnt like a joint here and there ?
    but its more of the fact that u go out to a dealer on a corner who dosnt care how much u take just once he fills his pockets ....

atleast in holland u can go to a cafe and when theyy think u had to much... u had to much u know ?

the dealers over here wouldnt have a clue if u were dien on the spot .

and like whats with the catholic church over here ? no gay arriage but we can go for kids ?
    I think its alot of BS , if the church is so corrupt over rule it

brian cowen get off your fat arse , and open your eyes , therwe people bein harmed within the hurch even today ,

and the church are stoppin same sex marriage and transgenders..... if the chruch didnt mind i think ireland would have a little less economic probelms ,

like the church has children hating gays , sorry its true .
    i grew up with no religion i was told i can choose when i understand ,

and what ive realised is that children who grew up within the catholic church are more homphobic than any one ? its beause the church teachs children its ts the wrong way to be...

again alot of BS

i think the irish nation has to open there eyes , to the government , the church , and most of all themselves....

maybe then we can have a normal country cause what ive seen lately is a country in need of chnage...

cause our governemnt cant even keep roads under control , like there was weather forecast telling them it was gonna be icey and snowy and they sat on there arse's till 3 weeks into the prosses when 2 weeks before it they were told it was 80% chance its gonna happend

So why cant you order some more salt at the period ? they did tell u it was gonna be really bad?...and why cant you get road cleaners and more corperation men ?

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement