Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

changing course

Options
  • 17-01-2010 3:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Ok I'm a first year doing law in UL but I'm considering changing to primary school teaching in Mary I... I just don't know how to reapply to cao.. Does anybody know? I'm so confused!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭bazkennedy

I'd suggest you talk to some in the college, Aoife (the SU's education officer) should be able to advise you. Not sure if you're too late but if you apply early enough you don't have to pay full fees for first year next year.

You need to fill out the CAO application form again. Your best off to read through the handbook or contact CAO
    http://www2.cao.ie/handbook/handbook/index.php

Hope that helps

• Closed Accounts Posts: 961 ✭✭✭TEMPLAR KNIGHT

I am going through a similar situation as you are ( I dropped out and I am re-applying through the CAO), your best bet is to go and talk to Aoife Finnerty she helped me out a lot. If your re-applying through the CAO like me your going to have to drop out and get a certificate of attendance from U.L you will be liable to pay only half the fees in September or the full fees, your better off going and talking to Aoife in the su about it though, best of luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 3 gbckenny

Thanks a million, I've a much better idea now of what I'm doing.. best of luck to you too!!:)

Advertisement