Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

beef jerky!!

Options
  • 17-01-2010 3:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 688 ✭✭✭

was wondering if anyone knows of anywhere in dublin selling beef jerky? tescos in prussia st a year back were selling tiny little packets of it for 3 euro a pop lol, anyone know of anywhere selling it? prefrably "slim jims"

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭columok

My value pack (just under €40 delivered) just arrived from www.wildwestjerky.co.uk.

Fantastic quality and 9 varieties

So far have tried 3 and the highlights have been the peppered nuggets and the sweet and spicy natural jerky. Really fantastic quality.

Do it!

• Registered Users Posts: 688 ✭✭✭celica1994

sounds delish, i seen slim jims for sale on ebay, ive had them before and i luv em, i wonder if its the real thing for sale

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,144 ✭✭✭✭Cicero

have seen this for the first time in supervalues in the Kildare area- small packets in the Crisps section

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 goldfish6483

being a american i feel ya, we love beef jerky, but its rediculously expensive here, ther is a site online calle approvedfood.co.uk you have to have a adress in northern ireland or uk thought to ship it to but they aer doing backs of 24 for 2 quid all different flavors. good brand as well

• Registered Users Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭Fizman

I've ordered plenty of the stuff from this site. Getting a deliver today of 36 packs actually! :D

http://www.myprotein.co.uk/mp-max/foods/beef-jerky-(50g)/

Great little snack mind. The teriyaki and classic flavours are very nice.

There are bulk discounts available too (the reason I ordered 18 of the 2 flavours), so I got 17% off the total price! Not bad at all!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭BaconZombie

Did you get it shipped to Ire;and ok, if so how?
    Fizman wrote: »
    I've ordered plenty of the stuff from this site. Getting a deliver today of 36 packs actually! :D

http://www.myprotein.co.uk/mp-max/foods/beef-jerky-(50g)/

Great little snack mind. The teriyaki and classic flavours are very nice.

There are bulk discounts available too (the reason I ordered 18 of the 2 flavours), so I got 17% off the total price! Not bad at all!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭mawk

god do I love beef jerkey.

Im going to have to check the supervalus hereabouts to see if they do it too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

Ew beef jerkey.
    I think i've seen it in a few centras? Maybe not lately.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 616 ✭✭✭pearljamfan

i love beef jerky!! anyone seen it in any shop recently?? specifically, ill travel! cant do online cos i dont have a credit card, :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭johnnyjb

i love beef jerky!! anyone seen it in any shop recently?? specifically, ill travel! cant do online cos i dont have a credit card, :pac:

Ive seen some in cork if its any good to ya?? I never ate it so dont know anything bout it. I remember doing a double take after seeing it cause never saw it in ireland. Dalys centra in douglas cork maybe ring them corner of church road and douglas w in douglas .Look in google maps it has a few white parking lines outside it

• Advertisement
Advertisement