Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good place to source some wines

• 17-01-2010 4:14pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭

Anyone suggestion a good place to source the following wines please

Panul 2006 Cabernet Sauvignon

Foxwood Old Bush Vine VDP ‘06 Syrah Cote du Rhône

Albali Arium- Tempranillo Valdepenas
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 89 ✭✭chahop

I know these two wines are only available in restaurants about 2 years ago. If it has to be the said years I would say they will be hard to source.

If you are happy to go for the 2008 in both wines (BTW the foxwood is a cracking wine) I would check with you local restaurant they might get in a case at cost if you are nice.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭Trampas

chahop wrote: »

I know these two wines are only available in restaurants about 2 years ago. If it has to be the said years I would say they will be hard to source.

If you are happy to go for the 2008 in both wines (BTW the foxwood is a cracking wine) I would check with you local restaurant they might get in a case at cost if you are nice.

Thanks for the reply. I just had a taste of them but wanted to get a bottle of each to drink at my own ease

I liked the Foxwood.

These are the wines on offer for my wedding

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 Wine_Guy

Trampas wrote: »
    Anyone suggestion a good place to source the following wines please

the 2000 vintage of this wine can be found at drinkfinder.co.uk with 12 bottles costing £59.88 plus 16 pound delivery, these prices are in sterling, hope it helps, the others i recommend you should google, 2000 was a great year in the rhone.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 724 ✭✭✭muckety

Foxwood (current vintage) is available in Ireland here :->
    http://www.winesdirect.ie/searchresult.aspx

Might be worth giving them a call to see if they can help you find the 2006.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 Wine_Guy

Cassidy's sell the tempranillo for 40e per 6 bottle case

• Advertisement
Advertisement