Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend Hairdresser in City

• 17-01-2010 4:30pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭

Hi All

would anyone be able to recommend a good hairdresser in waterford - i am looking for someone who i can go to who will tell me what colour and style would suit my face and skin colouring, someone who will give me some options. I just find that any i go to always just goes with the highlight colour i already have and if i ask for a change they shove a book of colours at me - but what i want is for them to advise me! and if i ask for a change of style all that is mentioned is layers - which i know doesn't suit my hair as it is too fine!

please help!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,073 ✭✭✭sam34

try deborah (stylist) and jeff (colourist) in miss coco out in the woodlands hotel

couldnt recommend them highly enough

(and i dont work there/own the place/have any vested interests, i just really liked what they did to my hair, and teh only reason i stopped going to them is that i moved to other side of the country)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 711 ✭✭✭snuggles09

i'd second miss coco though deborah is out on maternity leave now and Jeff is gone..Jane is the manager there at the minute..I've gotten the hair done there a few times and i have to say they are lovely and it's always quiet enough as i think it's appointment only so you're not sat listening to 10 hairdryers while your trying to enjoy a bit of tlc

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭mozattack

thanks guys, looks like miss cocos is a hit then.
    thanks for your suggestions.

Advertisement