Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wanted: Road bike 56cm €400??

• 17-01-2010 4:30pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭

I'm on the lookout for a road bike for a friend- he's just looking to get a used bike as he's getting into the sport. I've come across a few potential ones already, but just looking to keep my / our options open.

If anyone has anything they're looking to shift in that price range, please give me a shout, cheers!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Aidan B

Hi,

I have an Giant SCR 3 for sale perfect condition no less than €400.00, speedo, pedals, saddle bag, bottle cages.

Based in Tralee

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭Chartsengrafs

Hi Aidan,

Thanks for that, this lad's based in Dublin and has no car, won't travel so Tralee's a bit out of the way unfortunately. He's viewing one tonight, but we'll see how it goes. Cheers though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 884 ✭✭✭jag con

Hi Aidan i have a Giant 2008 SCR 4 for sale with mudguards drinks cage look keo pedals
    I have a ad here on the cycle adverts
    Im based at Blessington and can deliver to Dublin

Con

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭Chartsengrafs

Hi Con,

He actually got sorted, opted for a cyclocross in the end. Thanks though

Stephen

Advertisement