Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ken Kara Throw Guide

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭Ramza

Cunny-Funt wrote: »
    What is a ramza anyway?

/googles

You named yourself after an anime chick? :eek:

No Ramza is a dude

ramza-final-fantasy-tactics.jpg
    Yreval wrote: »
    As for Ramza - if that's the Ramza from Final Fantasy Tactics - and I don't know of any others - then that's a guy. :pac:

Thank You sir! Yeah that's where I got the name, fekcin loved that game
    K.O.Kiki wrote: »
    On-topic: I kara-throw by using my RING finger on MK, index + thumb for throw o_O
    My fingers are WEIRD.

I use my middle on MK, then press both LP+LK with my index. The most important thing is that they're not simultaneous inputs but they're not very far apart either. The way I do it is I bring my middle finger down on MK, after that my index slams onto the LP+LK. You should hear like two clicks in succession is all. That's the way I'm comfortable doing it, since when I hit MK my index finger is already in position, so it's a quick and comfortable execution

I'm on pad btw

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Nearly 10,000 views now. Congrats!

I'm jealous dude, most mine ever get's a couple hundred :D

Cheers :)

I remember when I was waiting for the live stream of SBO 8, a year or two ago. I recorded the whole thing and then immediately put it on YouTube. The views just came flooding in, it was insane

I have a lot of views on like extarcts from movies etc, some game media, my Urien vid got around 20k views I think. It's odd because I've been uploading combos, matches and all sorts of other video game tidbits over the years (on my previous account before youtube deletion, and my new one >.<) and I get maybe only a couple hundred on them, so it's strange.

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭meducation

savage video.. the set ups part especially

• Registered Users Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭Cunny-Funt

Ramza wrote: »
    I recorded the whole thing and then immediately put it on YouTube. The views just came flooding in, it was insane

Do you reckon its cause of the name Ramza? The american player? Sure you seemed well known enough yourself on SRK though. Although it was Ramza with some number in the end. But I did get the odd american player asking about you on 2df back when I played (they knew I was irish due to my silly name)
    Ramza wrote: »
    No Ramza is a dude

Yet you post a pic of an anime chick... all though she is lacking in the chest area I'll give you that :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Cunny-Funt wrote:
    Yet you post a pic of an anime chick... all though she is lacking in the chest area I'll give you that :p
    DUDE LOKS LIKE A LAYDEEE!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Sairus

K.O.Kiki wrote: »

You cant just go throwing around TVTropes links so recklessly like that! That's an hour I could have spent working gone!

Cunny-Funt wrote: »
    Do you reckon its cause of the name Ramza? The american player? Sure you seemed well known enough yourself on SRK though. Although it was Ramza with some number in the end. But I did get the odd american player asking about you on 2df back when I played (they knew I was irish due to my silly name)

No, no, not at all. I was fairly well known as a European/Irish player on SRK/Combovideos and on 2df etc for a good few years. People who watched/commented on my YouTube knew I was the irish lad. Yeah my username mainly is Ramza126 (I stick 126 onto the end of all internet aliases/etc (dont ask xD) ), but I go by Ramza. It's just coincidence an American dude had the same username. The views came because I uploaded topical/relevant/looked for material.

Advertisement