Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fellow ordinary maths students!

Options
  • 17-01-2010 4:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 48

can anyone with 'Texts and tests 3' please tell me what p317 q12 is? I'm DESPERATE!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

I don't have the book, but if you could maybe write out the question here i may be able to help you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 592 ✭✭✭Black Magic

He doesn't know what the question is.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

Ah, my bad, probably should of read it fully, assumed he was asking for help. My bad man.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 Jack Leahy

Ah, my bad, probably should of read it fully, assumed he was asking for help. My bad man.
    at least you tried! Cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,229 ✭✭✭pathway33

in the diagram |ad|= 6cm, |db| = 9 cm |angle cad| = 35 degrees and cd is perpendicular to ab

find (i) |cd| correct to 1 decimal place
    (ii) |angle cbd| correct to the nearest degree

ok now for the good bit - the diagram! will have to try and describe it in words.

it's a triangle with a on the bootom left, b on the bottom right and c on top but much closer to a than to b.

there's a perpendicular line from c to d so that d is between a and b.

good luck!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭fufureida

In the diagram |ad| = 6cm |db| = 9cm |<cad| = 35•degrees and cd is perpendicular to ab.

(I) find |cd| correct to 1 decimal place
    (ii) find |<cbd| correct to nearest degree.

33fgmk8.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 Jack Leahy

You're all lifesavers!!!

33fgmk8.jpg

That is a guess. I don't have the book.

Advertisement