Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA10 Online League

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭Lahinchians

sorry guys ive been having trouble with connecting to players online. when i get an invite i accept it get brought in and then kicked 2 seconds later. dont know whats going on.

Boards ID: lahinchians
    PSN: zathurais
    Team: Arsenal

• Registered Users Posts: 2,235 ✭✭✭All_in_Flynn

Result: thewools 0 - 3 El_Spankerton

Ill be on today so if anyone is up for a few games let me know!

Result: El_Spankerton 4 - 0 bryanmurr

Was a good game, and you were very unlucky with the sending off. It prob wasnt even a pen.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭thewools

Result: thewools 0 - 3 El_Spankerton

Ill be on today so if anyone is up for a few games let me know!

ye i got beat bad here... :( good game. Villa are very quick on the counter especially Young and Agbonlahor

Had my chances in the 1st half but cudnt get the ball in the net, 2nd half I was totally dominated.

• Registered Users Posts: 294 ✭✭dellWlan

alright lads quick question to those of you not having problems with head to head matches online. i'm sure you've all heard of the issues. what router are you using? i'm going to need to replace mine so want one that seems reasonably free of problems with fifa 10 online. after that i'd be up for a few games online.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭TokenWhite

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JugGe7CCuNU

For anyone having trouble connecting to online head to heads, I have found a lot of it is to do with the nat type you are using, follow this video for the optimal one, it helped me out.

I have an eircom router btw, but im sure there are similar ways to change other ones as well

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭orangetictac

TokenWhite wrote: »
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JugGe7CCuNU

For anyone having trouble connecting to online head to heads, I have found a lot of it is to do with the nat type you are using, follow this video for the optimal one, it helped me out.

I have an eircom router btw, but im sure there are similar ways to change other ones as well

Anybody know the PPPOE for Perlico.....
    Other threads about it are out of date...

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭Lahinchians

Yea i need to get one for UPC, the new routers. searched all over the internet to try n find it but cant.:mad:

Come on guys get playing - alot of ye havn't even played a game yet :rolleyes:

Add everyone as friends that are within the league and organise games?? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭alanc2003

thewools wrote: »
    Come on guys get playing - alot of ye havn't even played a game yet :rolleyes:

Add everyone as friends that are within the league and organise games?? :pac:

i think ive played the most so i was trying to hold off till everyone else catches up. ill be on later if anyone wants a game

• Advertisement

alanc2003 wrote: »
    i think ive played the most so i was trying to hold off till everyone else catches up. ill be on later if anyone wants a game

Im the same - think i've played 5 games!!

PPL should also subscribe to this thread to get email alerts of updates, arranging games etc

thewools wrote: »
    Im the same - think i've played 5 games!!

PPL should also subscribe to this thread to get email alerts of updates, arranging games etc

that wouldnt be a bad idea.

fixtures wouldnt be a bad idea either although its probably too late for that now

Ill be on tonight from about 7.30 - 8 if anyone wants a game?

My psn is paddyg91, anyone up for a game just add me, I don't know how to join the league?

• Registered Users Posts: 29 GARY_BREEN

anyone on later between 630-830?

have been busy in college last week or so.

Need to get more games in!!!

has the league fallen on its a£$€ already? i think there are two teams who havent even played yet. need to get more games going

Advertisement