Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shadow of The Colossus - New Copies Available

Options
  • 17-01-2010 6:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,848 ✭✭✭

T'other day, I was surprised to see, at least, 3 brand new copies of this PS2 classic in my local Gamestop in Omni Park, Santry. Figured someone on boards might be interested in knowing this as I've not seen it around much, at all, and never 'new'.

It's going for €30 and can be bought as part of a 2 for €50 offer. Just make sure to check the surface of the disk before you buy - it could be a second-hand game they're trying to pass off as new.

I reckon there's a good chance that Ico and SoTC will receive the God of War treatment and be remastered at some stage but, if you haven't played SoTC and were wondering what all the fuss is about, maybe you should get a copy while you can.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,726 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

I haven't got a PS2 anymore and my PS3 cant play those games :(

hopefully like you said, they remaster it for PS3 please god

• Registered Users Posts: 988 ✭✭✭Zeouterlimits

Stupid non-BC PS3...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭ContyHooks

I already have the game and completed it too but for anyone thinking about getting it, I would say it's possibly the best ps2 game ever released, or else it's up there with okami/gta/gow/mgs in the top 5 anyway. Get it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

preferred ico to sotc :o

• Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭Animo

I really have to finish this game! Back on the PS2 I got to around the 7th or 8th Colussus and then just stopped playing it. Must load it up on the PS3 sometime and just finish it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭ProjectColossus

Ah, one of my favourite games ever.. stupid not BC PS3 indeed.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

I really hope they decide to give this and Ico the God of War treatment for the PS3. Simply an amazing game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,200 ✭✭✭Mindkiller

SotC looks amazing upscaled in 720p. Pity my 60GB had to yellow light ;_;

A remaster would be good. The original has some really annoying framerate issues

Advertisement