Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

More Yank-Bashing/Irish Denial

Options
  • 17-01-2010 7:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 83,258 ✭✭✭✭

Im noticing a rather familair pattern.

Earlier in the day, an AH thread was made by Faithless, entitled "Choose Life" - this thread was dissident in nature and revolved around Irish political and soci-economic troubles. It was summarily locked, and Deleted.

Meanwhile, this thread seems to be dragging on, without a clear objective other than to Bash them menacing Yankee Doodles again; which in as far as I can see, is a form of general Denial, Distraction or Escapism to avoid having to think about your own damn problems.

Im just wondering: This thread is absurd. Why is it being left open? I've already left 2 reports and I'm clearly being ignored on a systematic basis. Its wearing thin. And I don't think I'm the only poster tired of seeing these bashing threads which have been eliminated for every other Race/Nationality/Group of Travelers you can think of. Except America. Why.

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,308 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Hi Overheal. I'm sure at this stage you're well aware of our dispute resolution procedure. Please contact the appropriate mods and/or CMods before starting any threads in Help Desk. Thanks.

Advertisement