Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Marquinhos.. the greatest fm player ever !??

Options
  • 17-01-2010 7:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 163 ✭✭

Did a search through the threads but couldnt mind anything related so anyway.. been managing nottm forest since 08/09 (Fm 09 btw) but this brazilian striker signed from palmerios in brazil for around 8 million is literally blitzing his way to top of the scoring and assists (atm 28 goals 20 assists 3/4 through season) charts since i signed him in 09/10 season effectively winning me promotion to the premier league. All the top clubs want him obviously but i signed him up to a lucrative contract until 2017:D, so he's loyal and wants to win for me and the club. He's also certain to win world player of the year in my current season 2011/12.

So basically I was interested to hear if any other FM players have had the same success with Marquinhos (from Palmerios btw there is another with same name at Internacional but not half as good..not to get confused or anything ;) ) and if he is as good in FM 10 compared to the last one??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,777 ✭✭✭highgiant1985

Did a search through the threads but couldnt mind anything related so anyway.. been managing nottm forest since 08/09 (Fm 09 btw) but this brazilian striker signed from palmerios in brazil for around 8 million is literally blitzing his way to top of the scoring and assists (atm 28 goals 20 assists 3/4 through season) charts since i signed him in 09/10 season effectively winning me promotion to the premier league. All the top clubs want him obviously but i signed him up to a lucrative contract until 2017:D, so he's loyal and wants to win for me and the club. He's also certain to win world player of the year in my current season 2011/12.

So basically I was interested to hear if any other FM players have had the same success with Marquinhos (from Palmerios btw there is another with same name at Internacional but not half as good..not to get confused or anything ;) ) and if he is as good in FM 10 compared to the last one??

Yeah amazing player for me in FM 2009 as well I bought him for my Man City team (spending money is fun :P)

I bought him at the end of jan window in my first season he played 10 games and couldn't score a goal at all though his ratings were good. I advised him to place his shots and from then on hes been banging in the goals every season since. .

• Registered Users Posts: 23,568 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

He was a bit of a monster in the last game alright, they've toned down his stats somewhat in the current version.

In FM09 Marquinhos + Laurito = GOALS GOALS GOALS

Advertisement