Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hello

Options
  • 17-01-2010 8:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭

Hello
    Im new to Boards.ie
    There are so many forums on here, its gonna take a while to get used to moving around this site
    Its great to see one for Donegal, good for local stuff

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 46,095 ✭✭✭✭muffler

You are most welcome and I hope you enjoy the place. :)

It is indeed a big site so have a browse around and see what interests you.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭danjo-xx

tis big allright, there are lots of corridors and rooms I haven't even seen yet:D

Welcome aboard:)

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

welcome aboard newbie, dont worry, haven't even been round the whole site my self, regardless of your interests, your bound to find them here some where

;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,516 ✭✭✭irish1967

Welcome to boards (typed with benson hanging from mouth) :) I'm sure it will take ye no time at all to get to know us all here. You will probably figure out that you know a few of us on real life too. That is fun when it happens! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,704 ✭✭✭Broxi_Bear_Eire

Welcome enjoy your stay

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭nonsmoker

Thanks everyone

lol bout the cig hanging from your mouth

• Registered Users Posts: 3,516 ✭✭✭irish1967

nonsmoker wrote: »
    Thanks everyone

lol bout the cig hanging from your mouth

Yeah pity I have no matches. Where's moderator support when you need it? MUFFFFFLER !!

• Registered Users Posts: 46,095 ✭✭✭✭muffler

irish1967 wrote: »
    Yeah pity I have no matches. Where's moderator support when you need it? MUFFFFFLER !!
    Here we go. I'll even let you choose your favourite colour

lighters.jpg

Advertisement