Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aromatherapy essential oils

Options
  • 17-01-2010 9:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭

Good day,

Could you guys please suggest such stores in Dublin for my oil burner. I tried googling for it but I could find online stores.

Thanks a million in advance.

Clueless as always :p

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

body shop, 2 euro shops, all chemists, supermarkets, markets

• Registered Users Posts: 636 ✭✭✭cute_cow

Yankee candles do little small solid circles which melt into a oil. Last time I bought some, there were in Arnotts.

But most shops sell these now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭clueless007

Thanks irishbird and cutecow, it slipped my mind that bodyshop sells them too. Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭texas star

You can also buy them in Fairyhouse market and the oils as well.Thats where I picked up my oils;)

• Registered Users Posts: 19 wipednwired

Hey folks - has anyone figured out who has the best-priced essential oils in the Dublin city centre? I have bought some from healthfood shops (Down to Earth, Nourish) and at Dervish on Aungier st., but I'm thinking of buying a bunch of new ones, and they can get quite costly.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,366 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

Healthfood shops tend to sell the real oils. The ones you get in body shop, dunnes etc aren't actually essential oils.

The guys at Atlantic Aromatics are very good, provide good quality oils and they might do you a deal if you're buying a chunk of them. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Grumpy_face

Hi All,

there is a small perfume shop in Eurasia Supermarket on the Fonthill Road and they have quite good range of perfume oils which can be also used for burners... I found it by a coinsidence and bought a jasmine to try it..

My whole house smells like jasmine's garden now :D looove it and next time going for more :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭Mance Rayder

There is a shop in the Omni Park shopping centre in Santry that sells oils if thats any use to you.

Advertisement