Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irelands sexiest woman!!!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 456 ✭✭Trog

The sloppy geloppi (no I have no idea) is right though. Aside from the few exceptions, Irish women aren't that great aesthetically. The ones that are tend to be so because they obsess so much over tyheir appearance and are really boring as a result.

Every now and then though, you get a girl who is both SOUND and wet as an seal's tongue. And then the world seems to be alright again.

(Although I've no idea what her personality is like. Judging by voice I'd say soft and northern.)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,544 ✭✭✭marwelie

Michelle Dohertys pictures (both on screen and in print) do not do her justice. She is the best looking woman I have ever met. Sadly she is so far out of my league that I don't play by the same rules. Her voice is amazing too, she could read the phone book to me and I'd be happy.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,062 ✭✭✭✭Lumen

marwelie wrote: »
    Michelle Dohertys pictures (both on screen and in print) do not do her justice.

"Are you looking at me or him?" :pac:

http://www.independent.ie/multimedia/archive/00193/2407_mdoherty_h_193385t.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

Michelle Dohertys pictures (both on screen and in print) do not do her justice. She is the best looking woman I have ever met. Sadly she is so far out of my league that I don't play by the same rules..........

Never let that stop ye. Think of it like the lotto - if you're not in, ye can't win.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭civis_liberalis

Nodin wrote: »
    if you're not in, ye can't win.
    If you're in, I think you've already won tbh ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

Have I been forgiven?:o:p

• Registered Users Posts: 6,116 ✭✭✭starviewadams

Any of these really:

http://assetsmodels.com/fashion_female/?cat=3

Edit:Except for Brunker!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,731 ✭✭✭Fowler87

Any of these really:

Id have her high up the list in fairness. Some woman:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,911 ✭✭✭GTE

The tweet lady on Vincent Browne.

Oh tweet lady!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

Michelle Dohertys pictures (both on screen and in print) do not do her justice. She is the best looking woman I have ever met. Sadly she is so far out of my league that I don't play by the same rules. Her voice is amazing too, she could read the phone book to me and I'd be happy.

Have to agree, I spoke to her once for 10 minutes. she was unbelievably gorgeous.

Really nice, funny, gorgeous accent,

She's Amazing.
    Nodin wrote: »
    Never let that stop ye. Think of it like the lotto - if you're not in, ye can't win.

I chanced my arm, didn't even match one number :rolleyes:

But sure it's good advice, every now and then somebody scores with someone way out of their league.

It's like a non league club winning in the FA Cup, sometimes the underdog has his big day!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,588 ✭✭✭STIG83

Theres something bout Eileen Whelan on the RTE News

• Registered Users Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭RichyX

SkidMark wrote: »
    But sure it's good advice, every now and then somebody scores with someone way out of their league.

It's like a non league club winning in the FA Cup, sometimes the underdog has his big day!

Doesn't fill me with confidence, a non-league club has never won the modern FA Cup!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭sbsquarepants

Any of these really:

Jaysus! Those crimmins triplets would need counselling when i was finished!:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭u140acro3xs7dm

Good looking lass but she really annoys me on the radio. Why does she have to laugh after every sentence?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭sheesh

s_carnage wrote: »
    Madeline McQueen would have be up there

M McQueen

M McQueen

Horse Outside

M McQueen

I'm just wondering is this the same person was a charity fashion show in limerick

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

RichyX wrote: »
    Doesn't fill me with confidence, a non-league club has never won the modern FA Cup!

You don't need to won the Cup, just to have one memorable result!

To win just once, like the song says

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,654 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Georgia Salpa's Calender from The Star,

1280x960-winter.jpg

1280x960-summer.jpg

Come on man its not nice to tease, where's the fcuking rest of the months!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

Come on man its not nice to tease, where's the fcuking rest of the months!!!

"water damage" would be my guess.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,480 ✭✭✭Blondini

Absurdum wrote: »
    Bláthnaid Ní Dhonnachadha from Paisean Faisean is a ride.

Wouldn't mind getting a cupla focal off these two

http://www.tg4.ie/bearla/clar/pf/pics/girls.jpg

I'd Modh her Coinníollach .

Or something...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,122 ✭✭✭seanin4711

Georgia Salpa's Calender from The Star,

1280x960-winter.jpg

1280x960-summer.jpg

DEFO!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭ManofStraw

Have to admit that calender is amazing, although she sat next to me on the luas one day and I wasn't that impressed to be honest, she was attractive but not as amazing as I thought she would be

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,480 ✭✭✭Blondini

ManofStraw wrote: »
    Have to admit that calender is amazing, although she sat next to me on the luas one day and I wasn't that impressed to be honest, she was attractive but not as amazing as I thought she would be

Don't ever say this again

• Registered Users Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭gerrycollins

GET OUT, GET OUT NOW!!!!!

*fingers in ears* la la la la la la la la I cant hear you

• Registered Users Posts: 1,633 ✭✭✭Feeona

although she sat next to me on the luas one day and I wasn't that impressed to be honest, she was attractive but not as amazing as I thought she would be

Yeah women without a staple in their belly button are always a let down : P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,288 ✭✭✭TheUsual

You just have to own up to the fact that you are as gay as Tom Cruise.

• Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭ManofStraw

So original :rolleyes: I'm just saying I like my women with more than one expression

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 36,307 CMod ✭✭✭✭pixelburp

Never underestimate the powers of Photoshop.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,019 ✭✭✭Badgermonkey

She's very generic in appearance, very 'lads mag'.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,339 ✭✭✭✭Utopia Parkway

She's very generic in appearance, very 'lads mag'.

Yeah she should get a mohawk or soemething.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,588 ✭✭✭STIG83

Claire Byrne looked well on the Daily Show today:)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement