Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

fix a cracked windscreen in limerick

Options
  • 17-01-2010 9:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,235 ✭✭✭

heya guys sorry if this is in the wrong place, is there anywhere in limerick that will repair a cracked windscreen? cant get it done under insurance cos its not my car... lol

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51,238 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

I'm not sure a crack can be repaired, generally a chip if it is smaller than a 2 euro coin can be repaired. Give Autoglass a ring, they are on the Tipperary Road (next to Wurth) and also next door to Elm Motors on the Ennis Road.

Their website: www.autoglass.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 Kat24

bazz26 wrote: »
    I'm not sure a crack can be repaired, generally a chip if it is smaller than a 2 euro coin can be repaired. Give Autoglass a ring, they are on the Tipperary Road (next to Wurth) and also next door to Elm Motors on the Ennis Road.

Their website: www.autoglass.ie

Autoglass repair, Autoglass replace! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,235 ✭✭✭caspa307

Kat24 wrote: »
    Autoglass repair, Autoglass replace! :D

cheers any ideas how much it would cost??

Advertisement