Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Abandoned Car in Eden Gate

Options
  • 17-01-2010 10:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭

A Ford Fiesta Has been abandoned in Eden Gate since 31 Dec last at the security hut on the left. If the person who owns this car reads this forum can you please arrange its removal asap.

It is causing a problem as it is near the exit of Church Avenue and blocking the line of site for people coming from priory drive.

The worst part is the visual affect it is having. There are load of garages within one mile of the area where it is left and it shouldnt take as long as it has to get a new tire.!!!!!:mad:

I have contacted or managing agent who in turn haver contacted the Gardai but they wont do anything as it is taxed and insured.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,663 ✭✭✭Charlie-Bravo

are you serious?!

-. . ...- . .-. / --. --- -. -. .- / --. .. ...- . / -.-- --- ..- / ..- .--.

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭cavemeister

Im not being funny here but how do you know it's abandoned?? Maybe the owner is on holidays?? And bringing down the area??? are you for real?? It's a Ford Fiesta and i'm sorry mate, you are'nt exactly living in Beverly Hills!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭Atwork

You should post this in AH, the nice people in there will tell you what to do with this situation.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭Ciaranpm

Im not being funny here but how do you know it's abandoned?? Maybe the owner is on holidays?? And bringing down the area??? It's a Ford Fiesta and i'm sorry mate, you are'nt exactly living in Beverly Hills!!

I will deal with your questions in order. (Answers In CAPS)

how do you know it's abandoned?? IT HAS BEEN THERE FOR NEARLY A MONTH

Maybe the owner is on holidays?? MAYBE THE OWNER IS BUT AS I DONT KNOW THE OWNER I WILL REVERT ONCE I FIND OUT.

And bringing down the area??? NOT BRINGING DOWN THE AREA BUT CAUSING A NUSIANCE VISUAL AND OTHERWISR ESP DURING THE BAD WEATHER RECENTLY - SEE ORIG POST

am I for real?? YES

For the record and please re read my original post I made no reference to my address being Beverly Hills.

I have no issue with the type of car and if you have no constructive advice on how to assist may I ask on why you posted?

astrofluff wrote: »
    are you serious?!

I will deal with your question:

are you serious?! YES.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,161 ✭✭✭steve-hosting36

It is fairly dangerously parked - I can only assume the owner 'abandoned' the car there after slipping on the rounabout and smashing up the wheel / tyre that's clearly damaged.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭gar.k

Yeah I have seen it, I dont live in Eden Gate. its a bit of a hazard all right.To be honest I dont think the owner is coming back.the cops cant touch it till the tax runs out.dont really know how to advise you on this one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭Pablo Sanchez

Ciaranpm wrote: »
    I will deal with your questions in order. (Answers In CAPS)

how do you know it's abandoned?? IT HAS BEEN THERE FOR NEARLY A MONTH

Maybe the owner is on holidays?? MAYBE THE OWNER IS BUT AS I DONT KNOW THE OWNER I WILL REVERT ONCE I FIND OUT.

And bringing down the area??? NOT BRINGING DOWN THE AREA BUT CAUSING A NUSIANCE VISUAL AND OTHERWISR ESP DURING THE BAD WEATHER RECENTLY - SEE ORIG POST

am I for real?? YES

For the record and please re read my original post I made no reference to my address being Beverly Hills.

I have no issue with the type of car and if you have no constructive advice on how to assist may I ask on why you posted?

Reckon you should relax there mate.

Reckon you should relax there mate.

Thanks for that useless interjection Pablo.

The car has been removed by what I can only assume was the owner.

Mods can you close the thread?

Advertisement