Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ladies Indoor Soccer

Options
  • 17-01-2010 10:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Ladies indoor Soccer starting in Moneenageisha Commmunity College every Tuesday at 8.30. We play in a Galway League in the Summer.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31,898 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

What club are ye out of interest?

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Audcal

Ashe Rovers.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

I suspect you started to post on boards to attract ladies to join your club?
    Can you be more clear about what you need/what kind of players you want? Skill level? Background of the existing team? Are yous good?

edit - http://asherovers.tripod.com/ for more info

That's an old website!
    Looking for new players, doesn't matter what skill level. Indoors is just a kick around so anyone interested turn up any Tues or PM me if want to know more.

Magnus wrote: »
    I suspect you started to post on boards to attract ladies to join your club?
    Can you be more clear about what you need/what kind of players you want? Skill level? Background of the existing team? Are yous good?

edit - http://asherovers.tripod.com/ for more info

Are they good?! The only ladies team in Galway, and perhaps the whole of Connaught, that could actually get near Salthill Devon and give them a good challenge.

Good luck with it!

• Advertisement

Cheers.! Do you play yourself?

Audcal wrote: »
    Cheers.! Do you play yourself?

Yup, Tuam Celtic! We'll be joining the league this year.

Excellent. The league need new teams badly.

Yeah it does, I think Kinvara are trying to get one together so that would bring it to 9 I think. If they were to get 10 teams, I wonder would they split it into two divisions?
    Can't make my mind up as to whether that would be a good or bad thing.

Advertisement