Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Newbridge Soccer 5/6 a side players wanted.

Options
  • 17-01-2010 10:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭

We have a good game going each week but need a few more players if anyone is interested in joining us - Good group, Good Games - nothing too serious.

We play on an astro pitch in Newbridge Town each Tuesday night from 8 to 9.

Drop me a PM or reply here if you wanna join in.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 233 ✭✭oddone

Hi, sent a pm. cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭twenty8

Hi Phil - have you onboard already!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭irelandspurs

how much to join in and what ages are already playing

• Registered Users Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭muletide

No fee to join but we all pay €6 a night for the pitch.

The ages vary from low twenties to the high thirties.

It really is not a serious thing and is good craic with a decent bunch of lads, we would love to get a few more players as we often end up with an odd number or less than ten.

count me in,where are the astro in newbridge?

• Advertisement

Head out of town towards the train station.

Go over the railway bridge and take the next left into the Soccer Club.

Park behind the stand of the main football pitch

Walk over towards the floodlights and you will see the three pitches

We play on the first one at 8 every Tuesday

One of the lads will contact you about being added to teamer.net which is a very handy game alert system

See you Tuesday

muletide wrote: »
    Head out of town towards the train station.

Go over the railway bridge and take the next left into the Soccer Club.

Park behind the stand of the main football pitch

Walk over towards the floodlights and you will see the three pitches

We play on the first one at 8 every Tuesday

One of the lads will contact you about being added to teamer.net which is a very handy game alert system

See you Tuesday
    Nice one thanks

is it on this tuesday and how many more players you need i might be able to get 1 more with me

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭cruizer22b

Yeah it is on this tuesday and bring your mate along.

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭twenty8

PM me and I will add you to teamer. Just send me your name, email address and your mobile number. You will then get a text and follow the instructions.

See you tomorrow.

• Advertisement

hi lads sorry didnt make it last few weeks something came up last minute,if your still looking for lads i'll try my best this tuesday.

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭cruizer22b

Yeah come down tuesday.

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭shane b

Hi
    I am interested in joining a 5 a side team in the naas/newbridge but am unsure who to contact as i have recently relocated to this area. Unfortunately the 8-9 slot dont suit on a tuesday or thursday. Any time after 7 suit Monday and wednesday or 7-8 on tuesdays.
    If anyone can give me any pointers or details of someone to contact that would be great
    Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 elstudio2000

I used to play down south weekly, up in newbridge following my job....looking to start playing would make it as a regular on a weekly basis....drop me a PM for txt number to drop down......I see another team on th forum looking for players at the same slot, not sure if this is the same team....

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 7,146 Mod ✭✭✭✭pistolpetes11

I used to play down south weekly, up in newbridge following my job....looking to start playing would make it as a regular on a weekly basis....drop me a PM for txt number to drop down......I see another team on th forum looking for players at the same slot, not sure if this is the same team....

Yep its the same post , I will pm now for details and get you onto the text out .

• Registered Users Posts: 2,314 ✭✭✭splashthecash

Do ye still play on Tuesdays @ 8 on Newbridge Town pitches?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 7,146 Mod ✭✭✭✭pistolpetes11

Yeah we do , good game we have going too

• Registered Users Posts: 2,314 ✭✭✭splashthecash

I have probably 3 for tonight (including me)... did you happen to fnd out how many there are confirmed?

Anyone else interested in coming along on Tuesday nights. Our numbers are teetering around the ten mark every week and it would be no harm to increase the panel.

We can easily play six a side so if you want a decent game of ball each week let us know.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 rua123

5 aside soccer still goin ahead on tues nights ?

• Advertisement

rua123 wrote: »
    5 aside soccer still goin ahead on tues nights ?

It is , but we do usually have 12 or more these days

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Mrval

I am up for it if you ever need it

• Registered Users Posts: 3 mfeighery

34 yoa looking to join leisurely (non serious mainly for exercise) 5 aside astro in Naas any info appreciated :D

Advertisement