Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom 56k Phone Number and Default Password

• 17-01-2010 10:45pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,960 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, Im trying to set up 56k Eircom on a neighbours pc, I need a phone number that you put in the options in IE, as well as a default username and password, can anyone remember what they are please? Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭gerryR

Don't know if its any good to you but a dial up number I use when need to is:

1890 946694

User: elive@elivefree.net
    Pass: elive

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,960 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Thanks man but Id delete those password details if I were you before a malicious person comes along and uses them to mess with you by logging into that elive site, thanks for the number though, Ill give that a try.

No worries, it's not my password, it's publicly available.

http://www.elivefree.net/

gR

What is it though? Is it a different provider to Eircom or something?

Does anyone know how to set up 56k with Eircom? Do you have to ring them and activate it or something? I tried but they put me on hold for 2 hours the other day. Its a normal Eircom landline in Galway that they've had for years.

Different provider to Eircom, same idea though, the reason I used it is I travelled a bit and it's a locall number so your charged the same per min no matter what county your in. I travelled a bit so it meant I didn't have to set up a differnt connection for Dublin, Limerick, Cork etc.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

eicom's is 1892 150150
    username and password can be anything, though normally they used eircomnet for both.

Thanks a million Jor El.

Advertisement