Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Season Ticket Waiting list

Options
  • 17-01-2010 10:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭

how's things lads!

obviously this isnt something for the near future since im 17 and jobless but i was thinking about sticking my name down on the list last time i heard there was about 25,000 on the list so this will be a long while before i could get one but it wont get any shorter so might as well do it now!

anybody have any idea how to put your name down on it?

cheers lads appriciate the help

COYS

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

Emoran wrote: »
    how's things lads!

obviously this isnt something for the near future since im 17 and jobless but i was thinking about sticking my name down on the list last time i heard there was about 25,000 on the list so this will be a long while before i could get one but it wont get any shorter so might as well do it now!

anybody have any idea how to put your name down on it?

cheers lads appriciate the help

COYS

Hi there!

To join the waiting list you need to sign up as a member of One Hotspur, as a Bronze member details here

It will cost you £49 for the 1st year, then £34 every year after that (plus £5 to stay on the waiting list)

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Mullo76

Alright Eoin, as Ronan says and dont forget that with the new ground there will be a shed load more season tickets so would be good to get your name on the list asap if you're interested.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭Emoran

alright lads thanks for the help:) dont know what id do without this section:o
    probably sort myself out with a membership soon enough then
    just makes sense puttin my name down now instead of 5 years away when i may actually want one!
    cheers

Advertisement