Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The thunderdome.

Options
  • 17-01-2010 11:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16,250 ✭✭✭✭

Hey, I was wondering why I can't start up a new thread in the thunderdome. Have I been banned from it ?

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,308 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

You don't appear to be banned from there and there aren't any restrictions to starting new threads that I can see. Maybe PM tbh or dr. bollocko and ask them if there are any particular issues that are preventing you from starting a thread?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,250 ✭✭✭✭Iwasfrozen

Zaph wrote: »
    You don't appear to be banned from there and there aren't any restrictions to starting new threads that I can see. Maybe PM tbh or dr. bollocko and ask them if there are any particular issues that are preventing you from starting a thread?
    Done so, awaiting reply. I want to set up a new thread for my 1,00th post to attract alot of abuse. :)

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

Post counts don't go up for posting in the thunderdome.
    And regular posters can't start new threads in there.
    I have absolutely no idea why.
    It was there before I started.
    Can we get that restriction removed?

Advertisement