Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can you get arrested for ....... ?

Options
  • 17-01-2010 11:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭

Bringing home sleeping tablets from Spain that you have bought over the counter legally over there. I was planning on bringing home enough to last me about 6-7 months as I have bad insomnia and the prescriptions too expensive here.

Please can someone help me. I am going Tues ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78,375 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Unlikely to be arrested (but still possible), but they will be confiscated and you prosecuted.

You shouldn't have that much drugs in your possession. Its a serious poisoning hazard.

What else are you doing to tackle your issue?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 393 ✭✭sherdydan

if customs stop you (never seen that in all my years flying in and out of dublin airport) then perhaps they will confiscate them off you, but to be honest if you produced a prescription for them in your name, you should be fairly able to prove that the drugs are for personal use. i say go for it!

• Registered Users Posts: 640 ✭✭✭Thornography

bring me home some. i havent slept in days :(

Advertisement