Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

suggest best xbox game for 6 years old

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

forza 3 need for speed and burnout are all good racing games that a 6 year old will enjoy

Forza 2 was far too anal and unforgiving for me, I can't see a child getting any kind of long term enjoyment out of it after they've gotten sick of crashing into walls.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,145 ✭✭✭Lands Leaving

As previously mentioned, Madagascar Kartz is great. Best kart game besides mario kart in years. It's simple, but challenging enough to win on the higher difficulties, so it'll keep him hooked. Only €25 in gamestop too. If he's into real cars, sega rally is actually pretty good, nice and simple, not too realistic to be fun (which forza is) or too complex (which I think Burnout might be).

• Registered Users Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

my daughter loves the Viva pinata games and the lego games batman/indiana jones/starwars... She also loves the left for dead games.

We are even watching the india jones movies with the kids this week cause they are playing lego indi 2 atm......

• Registered Users Posts: 2,330 ✭✭✭niallon

She also loves the left for dead games.

Spooky...you're an awesome parent! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭griffdaddy

Ridge Racer 6 is pretty easy and very enjoyable. It's ancient at this stage as well so you'd probably get it for next to nothing

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭ceejay

The Lego games are great, definitely recommend them.

The Viva Pinata ones are also fun - Party Animals is basically loads of mini games so good to dip in and out of, while the other two reward longer playing.

The Simpson Game - who doesn't like the Simpsons? :) There's also the XBox original game Simpsons Hit and Run which is backward compatible and allows you to just drive around Springfield if you like.

Forza 3 is a brilliant game, just getting stuck into it myself, but the easier difficulty levels and assists allow younger players enjoy it, with braking and steering assists.

There are some Arcade games like Kingdom for Keflings, Mad Tracks, Marble Blast Ultra, and Uno which are good. Alien Hominid and Castle Crashers too, but they are more violent and you may not think them appropriate :)

And of course if they're into football there's always FIFA or PES. FIFA would probably be more accessible for younger players.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,728 ✭✭✭dazftw

disney-pixar-cars-xbox-360-game_200x200.jpg

I'm surprised it has been mentioned..

He will probably get the 1000 points and make all his xbox live friends jealous :pac:

...crap wasn't logged in and didn't notice there was a 2nd page :o such a fail

Network with your people: https://www.builtinireland.ie/

Advertisement