Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pigs?

Options
  • 17-01-2010 11:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 524 ✭✭✭

I was thinking about buying a couple of pigs as pets of sorts, I was just looking for some general advice on how to take care of them, and are they worth getting? Any sort of help and advice is much appreciated.

P.S I checked the first 6 or 7 pages for previous similar threads, so if there is ant after that, apologies.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭Interceptor

Jordonvito wrote: »
    pets of sorts...

The edible sort of pet? Tell us more...

'cptr

• Registered Users Posts: 524 ✭✭✭Jordonvito

The edible sort of pet? Tell us more...

'cptr

No no not edible, well unless they annoy me

• Registered Users Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭ToniTuddle

I hear those really tiny mini pigs are all the rage now with some celebrities.
    Cost a fortune though.
    You looking for the regular farm pig or those pot bellied ones.
    George Clooney had one of those! Loved it more than any of the females in his life!

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 524 ✭✭✭Jordonvito

ToniTuddle wrote: »
    I hear those really tiny mini pigs are all the rage now with some celebrities.
    Cost a fortune though.
    You looking for the regular farm pig or those pot bellied ones.
    George Clooney had one of those! Loved it more than any of the females in his life!

:pac:

ye micro pigs i saw that, but no i dont want one of them, yeah a pot bellied pig.

Advertisement